[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

I got finnaly Kaom's. For 83c in PSC with shitty roll 23%, but after second divine orb. It is now 38%. It's epic armor.
Trying to understand the Molten Shell link. What's the interaction with Life Leech? Also, does it not mess with EE?

And is it worth using over the standard inc. duration+cwdt+immortal call setup?
Last edited by Milque on Mar 26, 2016, 6:40:28 PM
i really enjoy the build. I play with berserker+ raider what do you think i should upgrade next ?

"
Cast when damage taken setup
Cast when damage taken - Molten shell - Life leech - Enfeeble

What does Life leech do here?
For anyone wanting to try out a high armor build, here what I'm working on as juggernaut. Its pretty hard to get top tier gear so i crafted my own but its not for everyone. The only real requirement is getting a really high armor chest and rest up to your budget. To make up for the damage ill be using an empower and potentially a +3 bow but I'm not convinced it will be better than a quill rain.

Last edited by Aggnog on Mar 26, 2016, 11:17:14 PM
Nice Armor gear dude.

Just enchanted this.. I wonder if I should keep it on? Seems like its just gonna make reflect more dangerous.
Last edited by xodrul on Mar 27, 2016, 2:56:06 PM
Keep it, if you want to change you can probably sell this for more than a blank version.
Why don't you use blood rage instead of bloodance for frenzy charges ?
I think the blood dance is for the regen. With the nerf you can use blood rage/frenzy or scion/raider to get charges if you want.
Blood dance boots are just great all round boots for the build:
- dexterity
- attack speed
- movement speed
- life regen

However, boots with +life, +resis and + movement are probably more useful for most people... and yeah, just use blood rage (or frenzy).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info