[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

How important is IAS to us? It seems important, but I'm not how well it scales because Quill is so fast already.

Are these the only offensive jewel mods to worry about?
Total damage
Fire Damage
Projectile Damage
Area damage

What flask setup are ya'll running? I was thinking
seething divine of staunching
saturated eternal of dousing
XXX ruby of staunching
XXXX granite of iron skin
XXX quicksilver of heat
IGN: dwreckedarc
Last edited by dwrecked on Mar 7, 2016, 1:10:46 PM
"
syraen wrote:
finished the merc lab and got "add fire dmg if you´v killed recently" boot enchant..

Worst enchantment you could have got... Get rid of it asap. It will ruin your EE.
If I Get a +1 arrow quiver should I go from GMP to LMP?
"
Sylailene wrote:
If I Get a +1 arrow quiver should I go from GMP to LMP?

Nope. GMP will always give more damage for groups no matter how many projectiles more you have ATM . Just look at the OP... he has one quiver +1 and still plasy with gmp
More arrows is always better because explosions overlap

Just dumping my gear.
Jewl. is sucky sucky, but it works fine.
Got the nice windscreams to drop and like them with dualcurse.
Maybe I switch them later for GG life/movespeed boots and take a doedre's ring, but meh.
Like the enchantment on them tho, 1,5% extra regen is pretty naice.
Sitting @8,5K HP with lvl 87.
9K should be pretty easy if I get life% on all jewls.
Maybe later I'll switch to Ele. Overload when I get GG gloves and rings with accuracy.
But now I can do everything without that.
EXALTS>EXAMS
Whats the order of preference between increased AOE, less duration and slower projectiles? And why?
Last edited by brunowa on Mar 7, 2016, 6:30:48 PM
"
brunowa wrote:
Whats the order of preference between increased AOE, less duration and slower projectiles? And why?

For grouping targets exactly the order you mentioned them . Inc AoE is a really good gem to overlap the explosions even more , less duration gives the same damage than slower proj , but less duration is better by far in the way that it provides smoothness in the clearing by making the explosions going off sooner , and yes , you can still easily stack 5 times if you want even with less duration.

For single target you dont use Inc AoE and take less duration then slower proj.
Do you guys run immortal call, or is peyter's enfeeble molten shell setup enough?
how is the single target dps for this build? thinking of starting this for the new sc league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info