[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

So, with Raider, we can drop Blood Dance. This opens that gear slot for res. This also means are free to switch out a piece of gear for non-res gear now. What's the best thing to use? I switched out a ring for Deodre's Damning to run warlord's mark and Temp Chains. Anyone have a better suggestion? I see all of this EO talk. Maybe picking up accuracy on gear is better? How much accuracy do we need? Having EE and EO would cause issues sometimes, yes? One mob might have a miss, so it'll explode sooner and ruin your EE for when the group explosion happens?

I leveled CWDT based off the OP.I don't think I like having it so high level, especially since I want more procs with the curses and dropped molten shell.

I plan on changing the colors on my boots so that I can use the 2 link for a CWDT flame golem and the 2 standalone sockets for frenzy and blink arrow.

IGN: dwreckedarc
Last edited by dwrecked on Mar 8, 2016, 10:28:18 AM
"
illmtk wrote:
Do you guys run immortal call, or is peyter's enfeeble molten shell setup enough?

besides the fully leveled cwdt - molten shell - enfeeble - life leech
i also run cwdt 10 - immortal call 12 - chaos golem 12 - inc duration
with determination on essence worm that's almost 10k armor and 54% phys reduction on level 80
(bonus is you can switch to purity of fire)

granite flask + basalt flask gives me capped 90% phys reduction.

im guessing peyter's setup is for enduring cry and life regen per endurance charges. enduring cry and immortal call dont synergize if you want the charge uptime. needless to say im not running enduring cry.

i use a decoy totem which does surprisingly well. (most useful for some of these mad perandus box packs that just throw a massive load of stuff at you and bosses of course)

you guys got any suggestions for a decoy totem link? right now it's just decoy totem - blink arrow - minion and totem ele resists - inc duration
this doesnt seem very optimized, just couldnt think of any better.
"
mmogamr wrote:
I switched out a ring for Deodre's Damning to run warlord's mark and Temp Chains. Anyone have a better suggestion?

Well Essence Worm for determination or basically any aura you fancy is pretty decent. 2nd curse sounds also good tho. in my setup i could drop life leech for temp chains on cwdt and move frenzy for elemental weakness on coh.
What do you guys think of this take on the passive tree?
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAQHcA3UEswUtBg4J9gxfDc0OPBQgFHEWbxhWGjgabBynHM4c3CSqJbwnLyftKPorUC5TMtE1kjbpPAU8LT38QYdDMUVHRtdHflOlVkhXKVhjWHdZ81oaXwRfP2VNZlRoZWh0aPJvO3GFcg9yqXTtdct2rHfjeA15aIIHgpuCx4Nfg8yE2YzPjX6PGpBVkSuUb5SgmK2aO52un9-iAKcIqW6sqq-nsUK18rc-t7a4k702vqfAGsBmwQTDM8T2xq7PftNv1HzYJNhN2L3ZfNpi2rnawdtP37_gw-Nq6hjqYuvu7w7vfPAf8932SPcy-Ov56P4K_lQ=

This compared to a what more regular build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAQN1A5YEswYOCfYMXw3NDjwUIBRxFm8YVhhdGS4aOBo-GmwcpxzOHNwkqiW8Jy8n7Sj6KS4rUDH7MtE1kjbpOuE7KDwFPC09_EGHRUdG11BHU6VWSFcNVylYY1h3WfNfBF8_YENmVGhlaHRo8m49cYVyD3vDfLh_44IHgpuCx4MJg1-DzIV7jM-PGpBVkSuUb5SgmK2aO5tdna6f36IAplenCKiarY2t8a-nsUK3PriTvoDAZsRYxPbGrs9-0iHUfNgk2E3Yvdlh2XzaYtq520_fv-DD42rr7uw47w7vfPAf8azyL_JB8kXyl_Ob9kj56P4K_lQ=

Though with the last tree it might be enough resists to use essene worm which seems really nice.
Last edited by foojin on Mar 8, 2016, 11:29:35 AM
"
foojin wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAQHcA3UEswUtBg4J9gxfDc0OPBQgFHEWbxhWGjgabBynHM4c3CSqJbwnLyftKPorUC5TMtE1kjbpPAU8LT38QYdDMUVHRtdHflOlVkhXKVhjWHdZ81oaXwRfP2VNZlRoZWh0aPJvO3GFcg9yqXTtdct2rHfjeA15aIIHgpuCx4Nfg8yE2YzPjX6PGpBVkSuUb5SgmK2aO52un9-iAKcIqW6sqq-nsUK18rc-t7a4k702vqfAGsBmwQTDM8T2xq7PftNv1HzYJNhN2L3ZfNpi2rnawdtP37_gw-Nq6hjqYuvu7w7vfPAf8932SPcy-Ov56P4K_lQ=

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAQN1A5YEswYOCfYMXw3NDjwUIBRxFm8YVhhdGS4aOBo-GmwcpxzOHNwkqiW8Jy8n7Sj6KS4rUDH7MtE1kjbpOuE7KDwFPC09_EGHRUdG11BHU6VWSFcNVylYY1h3WfNfBF8_YENmVGhlaHRo8m49cYVyD3vDfLh_44IHgpuCx4MJg1-DzIV7jM-PGpBVkSuUb5SgmK2aO5tdna6f36IAplenCKiarY2t8a-nsUK3PriTvoDAZsRYxPbGrs9-0iHUfNgk2E3Yvdlh2XzaYtq520_fv-DD42rr7uw47w7vfPAf8azyL_JB8kXyl_Ob9kj56P4K_lQ=

Though with the last tree it might be enough resists to use essene worm which seems really nice.

Going for the duelist part there is really suboptimal , you have to travel a lot so you lose a bunch of points for nothing much really
"
panisch wrote:
"
mmogamr wrote:
I switched out a ring for Deodre's Damning to run warlord's mark and Temp Chains. Anyone have a better suggestion?

Well Essence Worm for determination or basically any aura you fancy is pretty decent. 2nd curse sounds also good tho. in my setup i could drop life leech for temp chains on cwdt and move frenzy for elemental weakness on coh.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Elemental weakness would be sweet. I never ever remember to cast cry though, so I'm probably going to leave mark unless I feel like my clear speed is low or I'm not getting hit.
IGN: dwreckedarc
"
"
foojin wrote:

Going for the duelist part there is really suboptimal , you have to travel a lot so you lose a bunch of points for nothing much really

Did you compare the trees in the offline planner? I don't think it matters that much. But I'll gladly be proven wrong if that helps making up my mind about this.

Gains: +1 frenzy, +hp, more proj dmg, more regen, no MS penalty
Loose: Some AS/MS, accuracy, resists, %armor, 8% reduction skill cost
Same: %life / jewels

Can anyone tell me how much more dmg elemental overload gives? Indication? Thinkking of this vs RT.
Last edited by foojin on Mar 8, 2016, 1:19:45 PM
how i can make 6 socket quill rain bow? i have 3 sockets and it say it maximum
"
Nikitonn wrote:

You need to buy one above ilvl 50, I made the same mistake.
"
Nikitonn wrote:

If it doesn't have the itemlevel, you can force it through Vorici.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info