[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

"
Frattagli4 wrote:
"
Rydogg wrote:
I really don't understand Primordial Liege - do I have to have a Flame Golem to receive the 40% damage boost for firestorm? Can someone explain this Ascendancy node to me in simpler terms? :(

It's as simple as that, you summon the golem, you take the buff. That's actually scary if you think about other builds where golems die almost istantly, but our golem is luckily extremely tanky. I don't really need to resummon it, especially because it's immune to elemental damage with Liege, and the boost it give is really high.

Okay, so it HAS to be a flame golem to give me flame boost?
@Rydogg

Yes, a Flame Golem will give you his normal buff doubled (40% at level 20), and will give you an additional 40% fire damage since he's Fire element.
Hey guys. Thanks for all the comments, feedback, answers to questions and everything!

I've started reworking the guide. Rewritten parts of the guide, removed double information, made an up to date gem chart(couldn't find my old tabula graphic anymore, so had to do it a bit different). Everything up to gems is reworked, probably will do more later today, or tomorrow.

Also got a few vids for you guys!

[2.2.1]VS T11 The Arbiter of Knowledge: http://plays.tv/video/56f5c1c483f3845e41
[2.2.1]VS The Apex of Sacrifice: http://plays.tv/video/56fed3713092d6283b

Finally got Atziri on tape... Sortha. Recording device decided the last part of the fight wasn't important enough to show. Well, at least the sound is there, so you can hear it's deathless, but it's a shame you can't see the full fight.

But yeah, this vid showcases how easy it is to get to Atziri. Atziri herself is still hard to deal with, but that's because you simply can't just tank all the damage at that fight. Once you learn how to dodge(I'm still doing so), she becomes increasingly more doable :)

Should be more active, but kinda fell in love with the many possibilities the ascendancy expansion is offering us. I've been theory crafting like a mad man :x (and two nice builds came from it :D)

But yeah, I'll update the guide soon, with updated info, and hopefully also add a nice mapping section.

As for the beginners guide, I'm going to do it smaller, and just in this topic haha. With all the changes, I have to start over, and honestly don't think I should continue as I've been going anyways. But yeah ^^
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Apr 2, 2016, 6:54:12 AM
Unexpected for me, but this is most comfortable build i tried so far.

Now on 80 lvl(18 lvl firestorm) deal 3k+ avg.damage (4,8k if Overload triggers) that enough for very high clear speed.
Also want to try Empower in future, wonder if it worth slot in 6-link.

Gear

Dont know why, but i decided to leave Three Dragons Mask (i like how it looks like maybe, lol)

Three Dragons is nice, but kind of pointless when you get Shaper of Desolation, but I agree it looks cool :3

Also, feelsgoodman:

Please fix that 3x3% cast speed in first (16p) tree - in next "leveling trees" you pick 3x10% spell damage every time, so I was forced to waste few refund points. Anyway, guide is very good, gj mate !
"
sliverlz wrote:
Three Dragons is nice, but kind of pointless when you get Shaper of Desolation, but I agree it looks cool :3

Also, feelsgoodman:

What is your gear like?
"
snakzz wrote:
"
sliverlz wrote:

Also, feelsgoodman:

What is your gear like?

The tooltip is with Elemental Overload and Atziri's Promise. This is my gear currently:

Spoiler

I'm trying to get a shield with Lightning and Cold resistances, that way I don't have to worry about resists on the helmet and could buy/craft one with a Firestorm enchant. But so far no luck finding a good shield with 2 good resists ):
@Xenhil: Oh damn, I don't know how that got there. Thanks a lot for letting me know, I completely overlooked those points - although it isn't the worst thing in the world if you did decide to keep them :)

Fixed it!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
sliverlz wrote:
"
snakzz wrote:
"
sliverlz wrote:

Also, feelsgoodman:

What is your gear like?

The tooltip is with Elemental Overload and Atziri's Promise. This is my gear currently:

Spoiler

I'm trying to get a shield with Lightning and Cold resistances, that way I don't have to worry about resists on the helmet and could buy/craft one with a Firestorm enchant. But so far no luck finding a good shield with 2 good resists ):

Why you use vaal gem with cast when damage taken?

They wont trigger last time i checked.

None does.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info