[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

"
Zhantesuken wrote:
I read it 3 Times and dont see which Bandits you use.

i think its Oak-Alira-kill ?

"

As for the bandits, we kill all of them on every difficulty! You could get Oak on normal for the flat 40 hp boost, but I prefer the skillpoint over it: you will want to have as many skillpoints as possible, since there is just a lot to pick up from the tree!
Using this build for my first char, it's quite fun so far. Recently I found The Three Dragons (with 30% elemental resistances even), now I have two questions:

1) How does The Three Dragons interact with Shaper of Desolation? Can fire skills burn with Elemental Conflux up?

2) Do you even need Shaper of Desolation when using The Three Dragons or could you instead pick both Paragon of Calamity and Pendulum of Destruction? I'm guessing The Three Dragons is enough to keep Herald of Thunder active but I don't exactly want to waste respec points just to try it. Or maybe there is a better helmet down the line so you will need Shaper eventually?
Using this Build too without Zombies because i dont like it :D

My Weapon Choice is Pledge of Hands dmg is pretty good with 1.526 makes fun

registered since September 8, 2012 played 892 Hours pays 0$ (need to change that)

Guild:
Sportfreunde Wraeclast (best Guild in PoE)
/global 4745 - deutscher Chat
Using this build but I use The Consuming of darkness and Imortal mantle instead.

Plow trough tier 10-12 maps so far.

Dont know how good my gear is :) Dont know how to link it.

Spoiler
Last edited by snakzz on Mar 31, 2016, 6:30:29 AM
"
snakzz wrote:

Spoiler

That chaos gear looks fun. I don't think Vaal spells like summon skeletons work with triggers like CWDT though. I assume you cast manually and just have it linked since there's no multiplier and it doesn't matter, just wanted to point it out in case.
Playing this as my first Perandus char, it's great. Is there any way to do Vorici missions? Or do you just have to let him go?
"
Playing this as my first Perandus char, it's great. Is there any way to do Vorici missions? Or do you just have to let him go?

You can do some of his missions (like kill a target in a time limit) and some missions you can do if you commit to it (unsummon your minions and such) but he is very annoying, I agree. Luckily his crafting recipes seem only relevant to high end players, and should you ever have some high end gear you want to use 1500 Orbs of Fusing on, you can ask around if someone does it for you for a small fee. The only thing really juicy you seem to be missing out on is the Jeweler's to Fusing trade ...
"
ℝelysis wrote:
"
snakzz wrote:

Spoiler

That chaos gear looks fun. I don't think Vaal spells like summon skeletons work with triggers like CWDT though. I assume you cast manually and just have it linked since there's no multiplier and it doesn't matter, just wanted to point it out in case.

What Vaal spell?

I dont use vaal atleast :)

I even changed to 1 x more extremely deff 4 link since we have so much dmg anyways.
CWD - Enfeeble - Artic Breath - Greater Multi projectiles.

Works awesome.

I really don't understand Primordial Liege - do I have to have a Flame Golem to receive the 40% damage boost for firestorm? Can someone explain this Ascendancy node to me in simpler terms? :(
"
Rydogg wrote:
I really don't understand Primordial Liege - do I have to have a Flame Golem to receive the 40% damage boost for firestorm? Can someone explain this Ascendancy node to me in simpler terms? :(

It's as simple as that, you summon the golem, you take the buff. That's actually scary if you think about other builds where golems die almost istantly, but our golem is luckily extremely tanky. I don't really need to resummon it, especially because it's immune to elemental damage with Liege, and the boost it give is really high.
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.
Last edited by Frattagli4 on Apr 1, 2016, 10:20:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info