[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

This is my build tree though

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAMCAQN1A-4EBwSzBkkI9A18EFgRLRFQEzUTbBZvF6QaOBpsHNwdTx2-IvQkqicvKPoqjSqYLJwzhzWSNbk22DbpOlg62DrhPAU9Xz8nQYdEq0WdSRtJsUrITItMs03jUlNTUlWuVcZWSFfJWW1fBF8qX5hqQ2qsa9tsC20Zbqp0VXYRfIN9GIIQgpuCx4PbhTKHZYhAjxqPppAzkFWQ-pMnl_SaO5rgnWOdrp_foS-iAKZXpqynCKcrrJivm7Xytz64k7zqvoq_l8BmyT3PMtAf0_vUB9Wm18_YJNi92Qvcjd9t37DjauQi6-7sOOxV7TzvS-9874jwH_Fs8h7yRfk3-ej6gP4K_o8=

Since most of my gear is energy shield based i basically maxed it out.
OK so ive been following this build and having a blast, but now that im on maps im kinda having problems.

I feel very squishy and sometimes i die, a lot.. :( This wasnt a problem until i got past level 80 tho, but im starting to think that either the build isnt suited for endgame or i need better gear.

Can someone please take a look at my character and gear? Maybe point out what i need to change in order to get better survivability?
I really hate getting oneshot by bosses and stuff..

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nem8/characters?characterName=nemWi
Is the OP of this build even still alive? The guy hasn't made a post in two weeks, nor has he updated anything about this build or the others that he has.
I hope he'll answer soon, cuz people got some serious questions, aswell as the end game gear should get updated!

1. Update gear
2. Which flasks?
3. Which Jewels?
Last edited by Sh0tw1ng on Aug 21, 2017, 11:06:40 AM
Yeah.. I want that information too..

But the build is perfectly viable for leveling at least.
Question for the OP (if you have time to answer) but could this build work for a Scion instead of a Witch, and if so, how would the start differ / ascendancy differ?

And could you mix Scorching Ray with CWC Firestorm on this, plus the minions?
I'm like some of the others here, have been playing this build for several weeks and it has a high level of success...at least until I got to the eighties. I cannot do even a T9 map without extreme difficulty and squishiness, and can get surprised dead in T8, T7. I've lost tons of xp to death. The power of the fire has seemed to diminish, even though I swapped out the gems for the updated ones you mentioned. All my junk is SSF.
To be honest, some can likely be blamed on my gameplay, but it's very frustrating to be unable to advance.

Thanks for the fun so far, hope you can help us out.
I'm just curious... Are you guys that are having issues playing elementalist or the necromancer variant?
Lvl 84 elementalist right here, haven't had any problems so far.
Highest tier map ive done is T11 tho, so I might run into trouble later.
Which flasks does build need ??
:3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info