Is this the end of POE?

"
Wispo wrote:
-f) with a number of flying projectiles like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQZuidKexBQ
Is it Act5 boss?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
this game isnt going to die just because your bored of it...

if your done here, find a new game.

for me - I'll be playing this game till they shut the servers down.
"

A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My libido

YEAH

I smell a sign-off in the making, there is some real potential there.

ps : gaem nuts ded

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Diablo1reborn wrote:
Pretty sure that most people are just waiting for the new league to start.

I haven't been playing PoE for more than two months now, but I definitely will be back as soon as the new league hits the shelves.

So long!

Vouch
"
Smells like Nerfana.

Nice one :)

And for yet another piece of evidence to disprove the original question in this topic:

"
This set of supporter packs was our most popular yet

Apparently more people than ever before not only played this expansion, but decided there was something about it that they liked enough to be willing to pay even though they didn't have to. The game certainly has some issues, but I don't think it's going away anytime soon.
I was asked to edit my responses to the full-timers, very nicely, by GGG. So, I will. Please respond to the substance of my last post. If not, you just continue the flame war.

Last edited by robertredberry on Oct 31, 2015, 12:06:35 AM
You already have your answer, so why not ask to close this thread.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I'm going to let this thread rot. Maybe the next post will be a year later, telling me how I was wrong. I hope I'm wrong.
Last edited by robertredberry on Oct 31, 2015, 12:38:28 AM
Yeah, we need trade.

I don't agree about maps, they don't suck, they just need to be improved, add some crazy ass features. Instead of renaming them...

Casters do not suck also, they are weak compared to other popular builds but Block Inci is a spell caster too and it's pretty tanky, and fun, and can do any content. It's just that some builds are not possible in this meta, it's not about spell casters. Can you imagine a melee char with only 5K HP and 0 Armour in this current meta? That's like checking monster accuracy. Who's gonna one shot me first?

Andfinally yeah, this game really needs to be redone from scratch. If I can't play this game in a 6 man party with a freaking i7 and a 980Ti, that means it's fucked up. I even had a video of my gameplay in Mine Map with Burning Ground, FPS was dropping to 30s at some point. And I was SOLO. LOL!
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
"
deathflower wrote:

My philosophy is kinda of different. I don't agree with a splitting of communities or segregation, but that not the point. You wouldn't INVITE me to play hardcore and CHALLENGE me if you didn't think and imply hardcore is better. You can try hardcore in softcore league if it ever float your boat, you just have to delete your character after your death. What I heard hardcore players would do anyway. Did anyone challenge you to play softcore League yet? Maybe I should. That would be be weird. People can discriminate, be biased, have prejudices, Many don't say it out loud.

You remind me of those people that invite people to pvp in online games. You wouldn't have CHALLENGE me if your ego isn't at work here. POE isn't even remotely hard. You are playing a game with too much consistency and permanency. You hack down obstacles in your path. Can you imagine how ludicrous it is to kill hordes of people. In harder game, you bloody run. When you see hordes of people trying to kill, you bloody run. It is true IRL. If someone is trying to kill you, you run. Engaging in a fight to the death is good way to die. Playing a video game doesn't send me into an adrenaline rush. There is nothing on the line here except digital data in a video game. Grinding games aren't necessarily hard, they are time consuming. Grinding games are punishing games, which I have a distaste for.

It is a little odd seeing you dodging on the first paragraph of my previous post. Anyway, this topic isn't about segregation of leagues, its about whether or not Path of Exile is "dying". Its purely yourself who keeps the discussion about sc and hc going. I told you to play hc because your mindset for what you want out of the game isn't possible because that's not how these kinds of games are designed. You also kept mentioning how the game isn't hard, but are pretty quick to slander me on baseless claims.

Ego has nothing to do with anything here friend. You yourself became insulted when you misunderstood the tone of my posts. With you discrediting the game so much I figured you can put your money where your mouth is and play hardcore with your philosophy in mind. Also I get it, you don't like that the game isn't realistic enough and that's totally fine. For some reason you think that I'm telling you how to enjoy your games when I haven't once said you were wrong for what you like or don't like. I only focused upon points that you used to say that the game was "dying", which is the only thing I believe you to be wrong about.

Just relax and remember the point of the thread. I'll debate with you about the topic all you want, but you gotta let the personal stuff go for it to work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info