Is this the end of POE?

Are we witnessing the end of POE?

Another league isn't going to fix the problems they are having with this game:

-Trade is a long way off.

-Maps suck.

-Casters suck.

Next generation games are already coming out that will run on this machine sitting in front of me, it barely runs 3 people parties in POE.

Unfortunately, I already know the answer to my original question. Yep.
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Feb 10, 2016, 4:45:10 AM
had a good run
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Yep I believe so, as it stands right now it has gotten pretty boring and still a lot of issues with the game. I was having fun until the last couple of updates, from there it has gone down hill.
Another 1 month doesn't help either.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I have always had a good attitude towards this game. I hope it is not the end, but it seems likely based on the facts.
I was debating on a long break, and might do so. Wouldn't say the game is dead, but the landscape is drastically changing and compared to the excitement I had in 1.3 for The Awakening, it's pretty much been day and night.

That said, if I do hang it up soon, not gonna say that I didn't have an incredibly fun run or anything. But there's a tipping point somewhere, sometime, like the third Crypt Map that drops from a Tier 13 Map boss or having to stomach going through all three difficulties wearing a white Lapis Amulet and using Flame Totem that I'm not looking forward to.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Oct 23, 2015, 12:29:12 AM
No.
We tested it extensively
I still love this game!!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I checked here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/539083/page/1
but didnt see anything new in the Op to add to the list :(
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
I doubt its the end for POE but I know I was definitely enjoying the game more pre 2.0 than I am now, but that's just me. Hopefully it gets better and doesn't end anytime soon though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info