Code of Conduct and Valued Posters

Honestly, I am kind of skeptical of these changes. Rather, I am skeptical that they will make much of a difference.

I see the whole VP thing as a way to reward good behavior. Kind of like if you are training a dog, you reward them with the treat for good behavior rather than punish them for the bad. That might encourage more people to post better content. However, it comes down to individual personalities. People who want to help and post useful thing already do that because what is who they are. Other people whom troll and scam don't care about VP positions and standing out.

Also, I do not think the moderation issue will change. As I see it, reddit and POE website are on different leagues. POE website represents GGG and so whatever is on the forum also represents them. So it comes down to maintaining their image. They will always need moderation otherwise it will make them look bad if they are unable to control their own forums. It also potentially can put them legal liability for certain issues. However, because reddit is an 3rd party website, if is ok if extreme/debatable content is posted there because it does not affect GGG's image.

Just my two cents.

P.S. makes me wonder if image was the reason why they changed the globes... (no i will not let that go and you can't make me!)
"
Eldyrus wrote:

P.S. makes me wonder if image was the reason why they changed the globes... (no i will not let that go and you can't make me!)

NEVER 5GET

IGN: Inshiterate
So this is art? Awful lousy way to make coin
First step to privileged "VIP" members , something tells me alot of streamers will get "unanimously" voted in

Scrap this idea GGG ASAP
Wow. I thought this entire concept was scrapped since first hearing about it nigh-on three years ago. Slowly rotating gears indeed.
Only people id like to see as valued posters are raics and Vipermagi
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Mannoth wrote:

There's a few more though, in the lesser known boards that definitely deserve such a tittle.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Mannoth wrote:

I've seen a few folks mention Vipermagi. Seems he/she is pretty popular. Looked through the post history. Seems like a reasonable and respectful person. Provides legit advice as well.

I was checking because sometimes you guys can be very subtle with your sarcasm, and I'm not good at detecting it.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
"
Mannoth wrote:
Pretty much this.
"
IF you make Charan a VP I will never visit this forum again.
Nice empty threat there. But in all seriousness, he shouldn't be one. I shouldn't be one either. Do not get me wrong, the truth flows gloriously from my keyboard and you should take time each day to thank God for my existence, but polite I am not.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 20, 2015, 3:11:26 PM
Create the forbidden thread and I support you :)
Sweet, put in my nomination for VP.

Best of luck to everyone!
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info