Code of Conduct and Valued Posters

"
LadyZeyra wrote:

Don't know if I'd go that far, some of your posts seem a bit spammy :P also your account page says your account was created yesterday so that vacation must have been fucking super short.

Wow!

I'm really sorry to hear that you consider my posts to be sometimes "spammy"! I really do my best to make sure I only post if I have something useful to say! But once in a while, I will get involved when there are jokes and laughs going around, because who doesn't enjoy a good joke! Laughter is one of the best medicines, after all, or at least I'm told!

Cheers!
If you are gonna make a spoof account at least try and make it funny
"
RandallPOE wrote:
If you are gonna make a spoof account at least try and make it funny

I'm going to assume you are talking to me as well, randall!

I'm really not aiming to be funny, nor even disingenuous in the least! I am just trying to fit in and be helpful, maybe make some friends along the way, with my fellow Exiles!

Don't be a Dominus about it, okay??

Cheers!
Dude, please... stahp
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
Dude, please... stahp

If you are talking to me, I would really appreciate if people would stop trying to treat me unfairly! I have just as much a right to be here as all of you, and I don't see how I've done anything to upset people or otherwise deserve this kind of treatment!

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
"
Bars wrote:
[Removed by Support]

I'm really sorry you feel that way. I'm not at all interested in VP status. I'm already valuable! Don't need some white border and a title to tell me that!

Hopefully the next time we cross paths, the interaction can be more enjoyable for both of us! I certainly feel bad that you seem to have something against me. :(

Cheers!
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Nov 12, 2015, 6:18:09 PM
"
"
Bars wrote:
[Removed by Support]

I'm really sorry you feel that way. I'm not at all interested in VP status. I'm already valuable! Don't need some white border and a title to tell me that!

Hopefully the next time we cross paths, the interaction can be more enjoyable for both of us! I certainly feel bad that you seem to have something against me. :(

Cheers!

interesting way to kill a discussion. i learned something today, yay!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Nov 12, 2015, 6:18:20 PM
"
How do you know THAT is the alt account?

Guess I missed so much whilst at work but to answer this, basic deductive reasoning?
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Where is Charan's "Valued Poster" award? Shouldn't he have been one of the first?
"
Where is Charan's "Valued Poster" award? Shouldn't he have been one of the first?

iirc he said he rejected it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info