Code of Conduct and Valued Posters

"
peachii wrote:
Congrats to Ray, couldn't happen to a better person.

D'awwww! Now I need a "Blushing" cheetahmoticon! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
peachii wrote:

D'awwww! Now I need a "Blushing" cheetahmoticon! =^[.]^=

maybe this:

=#^[.]^#=

or this:

=#'[.]'#=

?

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Is there a list somewhere of valued posters to date?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
peachii wrote:

Congrats peachii on becoming a VP. :)

That feel when you are being left behind by the ones you know. Mostly referring to myself. :P
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Nov 10, 2015, 5:36:32 PM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
peachii wrote:

Congrats peachii on becoming a VP. :)

That feel when you are being left behind by the ones you know. Mostly referring to myself. :P

Hang in there; it's apparently contagious!

Congratulations, Peachii! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Ray if you get probated you'll be the first user ever to have a total of 8 tags under their name
Do it pls I wanna see it <3
"
Support wrote:
With this aim in mind, we have also added a VP (Valued Poster) program to acknowledge and highlight trusted members of the community who consistently help others.

To distinguish them from other players, they will have a different border and account name colour on the forums, as well as the “Valued Poster” forum title. Additionally they will gain access to a private area of the forum, where they can discuss issues with GGG staff. It has no effect in-game.

11/10 move by GGG to clog up the forums with a bunch of posts that add absolutely no value. Brilliant and somewhat ingenious distraction tactic I must say. Pulling focus away from discussion about real problems, oh well...
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
StDrakeX wrote:

11/10 move by GGG to clog up the forums with a bunch of posts that add absolutely no value. Brilliant and somewhat ingenious distraction tactic I must say. Pulling focus away from discussion about real problems, oh well...

My friend, I must choose to respectfully disagree with your analysis of this program.

I don't think that the forums are any more "clogged up" just because people who were already posting now have a visual distinction as "valued".

To me, of course, we are ALL valuable contributors to this game's community.

It's strange to me that you think this is some sort of distraction from the "real problems" - are you trying to say that GGG is trying to deceive us? They are good people, I don't think this VP thing is intended to hurt anyone's feelings or "distract" from real issues.

Perhaps, if there are any problems you are trying to deal with, I can help or provide some insight into why they are not so bad. After all, you know me, I am an eternal optimist!

Hope to hear your response soon, sir!

Cheers!
Can I buy a forum post border as an MTX?
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
cgexile wrote:
Can I buy a forum post border as an MTX?

Sure you can! Just not in this game.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info