Code of Conduct and Valued Posters

GZ ML.

You may have to limit your posting to conserve bandwidth, though :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
GZ ML.

You may have to limit your posting to conserve bandwidth, though :)

Heh, indeed and thanks! I'll be the first to admit all these tags can get a bit cumbersome. :P
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Congratulation on becoming a VP, Mono. Well deserved promotion. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Perhaps, if there are any problems you are trying to deal with, I can help or provide some insight into why they are not so bad. After all, you know me, I am an eternal optimist!

Can you provide some insight on why you feel the need to post on an alt account?
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
StDrakeX wrote:
"
Perhaps, if there are any problems you are trying to deal with, I can help or provide some insight into why they are not so bad. After all, you know me, I am an eternal optimist!

Can you provide some insight on why you feel the need to post on an alt account?

Hey friend! Sorry, I don't understand, what is an "alt account"?

Is that for storing Orbs of Alteration?

I have a feeling you bolded the word "insight" because it is a Diablo 2 runeword, and most PoE players love or are at least familiar with Diablo 2! There are even a few people on the forums with runeword usernames!

Insight is a great merc weapon for a caster in D2, helps keep your mana tip-top!

Hope this clears things up! (But let's try to keep this thread on-topic, guys!)

Cheers!
Last edited by MostValuablePoster on Nov 12, 2015, 3:21:42 AM
MostValuablePoster should be made Valued Poster. How u no see dis GGG
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
"
StDrakeX wrote:
"

I have a feeling you bolded the word "insight" because it is a Diablo 2 runeword, and most PoE players love or are at least familiar with Diablo 2! There are even a few people on the forums with runeword usernames!

Insight is a great merc weapon for a caster in D2, helps keep your mana tip-top!

Cheers!

0/10
"
"
StDrakeX wrote:
"

Cheers!

Did you make a new account so that it would have a clean, probation-free record so you'd be considered a VP?

I MEAN, who are you, I haven't seen you around before! /tips ̶f̶e̶d̶o̶r̶a tinfoilhat
Last edited by LadyZeyra on Nov 12, 2015, 3:30:40 AM
"
LadyZeyra wrote:

Did you make a new account so that it would have a clean, probation-free record so you'd be considered a VP?

I MEAN, who are you, I haven't seen you around before! /tinfoilhat

Hi there, LadyZeyra!

I am a long-time veteran of Path of Exile, but am just recently returning to the forums after a short vacation. Do you consider me to be valuable?

If so, I'm glad that I'm doing something right, to help the community and promote the fostering of great friendships! (Or at least mild acquaintances at best!)

Nice to meet you!

Cheers!
"
Do you consider me to be valuable?

Don't know if I'd go that far, some of your posts seem a bit spammy :P also your account page says your account was created yesterday so that vacation must have been fucking super short.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info