Code of Conduct and Valued Posters

"
Tompos wrote:

People like Charan, I_NO, Boem, johnkeys, BMBI1 and the rest of their forumwarrior gang with no lives have an absolute fuckton of posts but haven't said anything really, let alone HELPED anyone on this forum.

Gotta ask though, isn't this basically naming and shaming and in violation of the first two codes of conduct.

I mean, i know for a fact that statement is a bunch of crap.

It's quite ironic that somebody would post that in a thread stipulating the new code of conduct. Sure it's allowed on reddit, but as far as i care it is not on here.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
If you vote for me I will in a broken english bug the dev of this game to cancel all AOE skills, make crit chance capped to 10% and erase from history those terrible cwdt standing still mechanism.

Spoiler

the new order is coming
Forum pvp
I will vote for you when you end every posting with "for try, for see and for know", if you know what I mean ;D
"
Embrace the infamy, B. Let it...flow through you. Strengthen you. Like steroids made of black jelly beans and kimchi.

:)

It doesn't "bother" that they say this about me, since i know it to be factually wrong, similar like how i know it doesn't add up for all of the names mentioned.

Simply put, in the absence of action you can't do no harm.

Can't do nothing right either though.

But simply reading the two first code of conducts, posted in the very OP of this thread and then reading something like that....

Can i mention it irks me because of that fact, rather then my name being mentioned. Can't really be arsed by people posting baseless claims implicating me, but it's not just my name being utilized.

Like people taking offense to a sign-off. Lmao, be grateful you have the luxury to waste time to be offended by that. It's hilarious and sad at the same time.

Time well spend i imagine.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : my explanation earlier in the thread was simply to provide a bridge so people can understand i will attack arguments in the feedback section to strengthen them and broaden the conversation.

In no way should it be interpreted as admitting defeat, since i will keep doing what i do.

If i can debunk a suggestion/feedback, then GGG doesn't have to waste time in doing so and the chances of it actually being something worth considering are nilch.
Last edited by Boem on Oct 24, 2015, 12:27:52 PM
LMFAO people getting hard-on's over a forum title............classic

Well done GGG on bringing a childish title to the forums,all we need now is a block/ignore tab.
"
CyberCrow wrote:
LMFAO people getting hard-on's over a forum title............classic

Well done GGG on bringing a childish title to the forums,all we need now is a block/ignore tab.

Once upon a time I would have cared. Too little too late
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
CyberCrow wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Yeah, like Viperesque and Raics, perhaps the most nominated posters. I mean, just look at their post history, it's appalling. Give them a VP title and next thing you know, they're invading Poland.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Oct 26, 2015, 4:42:57 PM
Pretty sure raics is russian, gotta be careful when he goes around flickering his VP tittle on a drunk posting spree!

Also no credit to Vipermagi? Appalling!

:)

Peace,

-Boem-
I'd say most of the upvotes nominations would probably be in by now, might be worthwhile for Support to put in an update on what their time frame is for introduction, and what their thoughts on the feedback is.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Oct 26, 2015, 5:40:47 PM
Can we just give it to bmbi and get over it already? K thx
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info