Code of Conduct and Valued Posters

John, I suspect there is a type of user who simply dislikes users who post a lot. The same user who thinks all rich players RMT. Who suspects all ladder leaders RMT, and cheat too. Who sees a prominent player banned for cheating and gleefully gloats and celebrates their disgrace - not because a cheater was caught, but because the mighty have fallen. Who hates a person they know almost nothing about because said person might have more money in the bank and words in the vocabulary.

"
viperesque wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
Wait - so, when you're not helping anyone and everyone in gameplay discussion, you're actually doing cancer research? Or you were joking?

Nah, I'm serious. Not cancer research as such, but drug development. Don't get too excited though, the chances of my work resulting in something with real-world applications are pretty slim.

OK, you're officially this forum's Batman. I would be tempted to want your babies if it was biologically possible.

Unless by 'drug development' you mean something less pharmaceutical, albeit potentially cancer alleviating, in which case I want your number.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Oct 30, 2015, 9:49:31 AM
"
Tompos wrote:
If any of the General Discussion forum warriors get elected for VP, i'm literally unsubbing from the game, asking refunds for every purchase i made and uninstall the game.

No i'll still love this game to death but i would visit the forum even less then i already am now.

People like Charan, I_NO, Boem, johnkeys, BMBI1 and the rest of their forumwarrior gang with no lives have an absolute fuckton of posts but haven't said anything really, let alone HELPED anyone on this forum.

Go look for your VP's in the class forums and gameplay forum instead of people that are trying to win a non existent game which they call the forum.

My first real post in a year or more in this forum, see you in another year.

Heh i got a warning for saying exactly this nearly word for word at the start of the thread, funny it seems this is a very common sentiment.
"
stormyknight wrote:

Heh i got a warning for saying exactly this nearly word for word at the start of the thread, funny it seems this is a very common sentiment.

If we have a closer look at common sentiments on any topic, it quickly becomes apparent that association with a common sentiment isn't always something to be proud of.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
stormyknight wrote:

If we have a closer look at common sentiments on any topic, it quickly becomes apparent that association with a common sentiment isn't always something to be proud of.

Socrates would be proud.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Bars wrote:
"
stormyknight wrote:

Or perhaps people just get tired of seeing the same tripe from a hand full of prolific posters...
Last edited by stormyknight on Oct 30, 2015, 11:00:14 AM
Perhaps. Maybe that's why I don't mind - one of my country's national delicacies is real, honest-to-god tripe soup.
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

Yeah, like Viperesque and Raics, perhaps the most nominated posters. I mean, just look at their post history, it's appalling. Give them a VP title and next thing you know, they're invading Poland.

didn't want to disclose it, but now that you mentioned #1 and #2 on the list I emailed GGG - yes, they sure deserve it.
among quite a few others.

"
Tompos wrote:
people like Charan, I_NO, Boem, johnkeys, BMBI1 and the rest of their forumwarrior gang with no lives have an absolute fuckton of posts but haven't said anything really, let alone HELPED anyone on this forum.

Go look for your VP's in the class forums and gameplay forum instead of people that are trying to win a non existent game which they call the forum.

there's a fine line between stating an opinion, and slander.
you crossed it.

also, some fun facts about my "colleagues" you mentioned:

Charan did a hell of a lot for this game, the company, and the players. more than you'll ever comprehend. and I'm not talking just about the money he invested.

I_NO and Boem? well if you did read those Gameplay/Help forums you claim you do - you'll find them there.
you didn't.

and BMBI? dig deeper. go to Off Topic, and see how entertaining he can be.
hell, go back in his posting history and you'll see serious Feedback.
never judge a book by its cover.

lol I don't know why there's so much hate towards them
I guess jumping on the hate bandwagon is just cool
^Hating is easy and doesn't require any effort on the person doing the hating.

It doesn't even require justification in most cases.

Being positive requires sustained effort. Fuck that.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
"
johnKeys wrote:

and BMBI? dig deeper. go to Off Topic, and see how entertaining he can be.
hell, go back in his posting history and you'll see serious Feedback.
never judge a book by its cover.

Hey, thanks buddy. I appreciate that a lot coming from you despite the differences we have/had.

heh... fell for it!
That's how I see it also.

Many of the people the Redditers mention as people they'd not want to see as VP's, are the people I'd absolutely vote in. (And vice versa) :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info