Enhancing Poison

Great changes! I wasn't playing lately but this update will be surely interesting to try!

melee splash, viper strike and no-elemental/no-PA builds were indeed requiring upgrade (assuming most physical builds do half of its dmg from added fire and hatred)

Plz make coc-ek builds effective again with this patch
Last edited by marcosyy87 on Oct 19, 2015, 12:32:26 PM
"
CerbereGamer wrote:
"
lunaticwoda wrote:
All I know is I have boughten 2 Voltaxic 3 Apeps and a Bino so far this morning.....

Why 2 Voltaxic ? :D

Hoping the price on it will climb like apep and bino :)
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
Question: Will players be being affected by poisoning monsters and if so, are we getting yet another "must have" potion mod to fight it?
Poison arrow !
Skilltree reset?
"
lunaticwoda wrote:
"
CerbereGamer wrote:
"
lunaticwoda wrote:
All I know is I have boughten 2 Voltaxic 3 Apeps and a Bino so far this morning.....

Why 2 Voltaxic ? :D

Hoping the price on it will climb like apep and bino :)

Yeah, I checked prices and ... well,
for 1 exalt, worth
I'll definitely try something poisonous next season. Poison mechanic may allow some less dps-y specs to kill hps bags in reasonnable amount of time.

What I feel about dots in HnS:

- 1) Unless overgeared/xped it's farm ineficient(you have to wait for mobs to die instead of wrecking them right of the bat)
- 2) If stackable it has too much scalling potential, meaning it is prone to rekt things too easily in later stages of the game. (ie high hps map bosses) It overscalle because it scalles with base dmg(now) + skill properties(already have huge ratios hence dots) + now poison nodes. There is a 3rd factor here, making it likely the next big thing dmg wise. (still there are a lot of very damaging things in PoE so I don't know lol)

HF balancing that :).
Last edited by galuf on Oct 19, 2015, 1:09:28 PM
poison and melee splash buff hype!

dual strike + melee splash + multistrike + FA + melee phys + ICD

dual binos crit build!
IGN: Standard League - Dark_Captain
Exaclty. theres a 4 item I am chasing now thanks to a guildie bringing it up but dunno if I can snag em at a price cheap enough :( Consuming dark anyone?
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
"
"
Valcrion wrote:
If poison is getting a buff, then I think we need a new Herald. Like a Herald of Infection.

That would have been awesome even WITHOUT the changes! Great name also :)

I'd prefer 'Herald of Change' :)

On the same note, I guess we could get a physical herald too, and potential OP interaction with Facebreakers wouldn't be a problem if it was formulated as 'x-x additional physical damage to weapon attacks and spells'.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info