Enhancing Poison

My lvl 86 EK Scion is smiling!

Maybe it's time to buy some Apep's before it's price skyrockets!? :O
i am glad to hear this.. the moment i realized that a non quality dual strike swapped for my viper strike was doing more damage in my chaos specced build was terrible.

beside that. i like what anyone has written before: the game is in higher levels really like "kill them before they kill you". over time buffs, this includes bleeding too (the amount of fire/burning nodes makes burning viable), are just high risk builds. in most cases u dont wanna wait before your dot kills rare/uniques/bosses while they have 5 or more seconds to spam their high damage things at you.

i really like the debuff idea of a poison dot, that would make it viable because i would be able to stay infight. just buffing is not "the (best/only) solution".
Shart skill will poison and do additional physical damage as a spray. Quality will add a chance to blind.
Great!
It's been such a long time I wanted to create a viper strike/melee splash but I always dropped the idea so much it was overpowered by other skills.
The new Poison Arrow name can be Miasma Arrow.
i do believe that not only will poison be amazing, but buffing the melee splash may actually bring back the melee blender builds as well, ive been missing those for some time lol
wouldnt it have made sence to hide those poison nodes behind bloodmagic if it wasnt for the aura users?
Damn how long i dreamed of playable VS build, and now have no time to play.
All I know is I have boughten 2 Voltaxic 3 Apeps and a Bino so far this morning.....
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
"
lunaticwoda wrote:
All I know is I have boughten 2 Voltaxic 3 Apeps and a Bino so far this morning.....

Why 2 Voltaxic ? :D
Last edited by CerbereGamer on Oct 19, 2015, 12:31:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info