Beyond. Punishing, annoying, slowing. (1M FB-Event)

The mod itself is fun, but when you play it in certain maps its unreal.

I got a zana rolled cowards trial. Needless to say i died 3 times with 4.5k life 400 life regen on an incinerate build.

I killed Abaraoth, two of the Haast ice whores, one of the Flame blast bosses, and the guy that flickers with the spiked attack =/. I had about 5 bosses spawn in on me O.o....

The mod itself is fine, some of the bosses need at most maybe a 20-30% damage nerf from taken projectiles.

It is fun for extra experience and drops, but some of the monsters do hit really hard. You are screwed with out moderate armor and at least 300 life regen.

I don't recommend playing maps higher than 75 with it though. Game just turns into 1 shots.

*** I always roll off damage modifiers when i can!!! ***
Only boss that needs a nerf is fucking Haast; Really fucking stupid boss.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Beyond was fun the first 2 days, now it's getting annoying.

Reward for killing boss is non existent.
I'd like to see some kind of dealy for the appearence of the bosses: often they cause lag/fps drops and anticipating them with some kind of special effect (like a portal opening in 2-3 seconds) would grant some time to get ready and see what's going on.
Most of my deaths with them were caused by the huge mess on screen and not by actual fight (even if some are still quite a pain to handle).
I literally stoped playing game at lvl 81 because of the Beyond. I'm waiting for the Beyond mod to go away this evening (for 2 days) so I can pump my char to lvl 85 and get my challenge.

95% people (casual players) like myself pretty much do the same.

1MonthFlashback = 1MonthBeyond. :)
I only hated beyond bosses while leveling and have peasant gear. Seriously, they become a free loot pinata when you get your proper mapping gear.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Beyond mobs are annoying because they cause FPS spikes for many of us who don't have super awesome computers. It's simply a time wasting mechanic that reduces gameplay. It's like opening a strongbox every group of monsters. I have no trouble finding monsters, I don't want them popping up and freezing my screen every time I kill a pack. It makes me not want to play this game.

I don't find it challenging, I don't find them very creative, I don't like that they are all red all the time. They hinder my experience instead of enriching it.

And honestly, 23/31 days of this 1m have Beyond in them. That's just lazy.

Isn't wanting to play the game the whole point of these events? Please consider that. Thanks.
Reminds me of trying to help a couple guys do their Zana rolled Coward's Trial.

Hasst was spawned, but that wasn't the problem. It was the 'Fast Attacks' necromancer and a soul eater rare beyond mob.

Kill shit, soul eater gets souls, necro revives, kill mob again, soul eater gets souls AGAIN.

It was a crazy combination of soul eater + Necro + undead. What do :(
Unique Map Making~

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1174961

I like music. Do you like music? Cause I sure as hell like a lot of random music.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info