Map Tier concept

Would be interesting to see what GGG thinks they accomplished with tiers.
ew map tiers =[
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
I honestly don't understand where GGG got that "ppl were confused by map level" argument from - but whatever. Like someone said already, when players gets through whole game THREE FCKIN TIMES, they are expected to know what area level means. And it wasn't even some kind of riddle, right? You finished regular game content and then you started to drop maps filled with monster level listed on the map. How can this be confusing to someone? When I started with this game, I considered this transition from regular game into endgame maps the most seamless transition ever. And I didnt even know some poewiki existed back then...

Tiers are bullshit. It is COSMETICAL "solution" to our complains that maps are gated behind RNG not difficulty. We were complaining that at certaing point you are facerolling through maps few level below top tier while you are not able to sustain top tiers.

GGG said - but you are not supposed to be running top tiers. And we cannot give you sustainable maps filled with level of monsters which are tough for you, becuase it would be monster level 90 or above and level 100 would be too easy to achieve. Therefore we will remove monster level from map name and replace it with different number (not connected to mosnter level at all *THE MOST SACRASTIC EMOTICON*). Problems solved? Not really GGG...
Information IS important.
^
"
Chris wrote:
Would you consider having maps display as Ruthless difficulty in the tab menu? It just feels like they're a different section of the game, with scaling far removed from Merciless, plus it would be cool to bring it back in some form.

Technically, they are part of Merciless currently for things like resistance penalties. I worry that changing this to some other phrasing would only confuse people.

......Having the zone level information on the map base item was never confusing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info