Map Tier concept

Why bother bitching when its not that big of a deal, why?????????????????????
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
It is a big deal because it was a change that was never needed nor asked for, and negatively impacts my experience.

Did I mention it's uninformative and redundant? AND REDUNDANT
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Last edited by Ashen_Shugar_IV on Feb 7, 2016, 11:14:47 PM
Because GGG understands the majority of players are too stupid to understand they cant run level 82 maps non stop on their undergeared level 85 characters perpetually at no cost.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Map tiers bad.
Colour-classes good.

Bring back zone level.
"
Why bother with tiers at all when important information is most easily communicated using the zone level?!?!?!?!? WHY~!!!!!!

Because of mmo-players! That's the reasoning. Does it makes sense? In someones mind for sure... ^^

Peace,

-kcstar-
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
"
"
Chris wrote:
This table shows (by Zana level) the maximum level of map sold, and the level of her daily mission in Ascendency:
  • 1 | 69 | 68-69
  • 2 | 71 | 68-70
  • 3 | 72 | 69-71
  • 4 | 73 | 70-72
  • 5 | 74 | 71-73
  • 6 | 75 | 72-74
  • 7 | 76 | 73-75
  • 8 | 78 | 75-77

But what tiers are those? Or should we take that to mean Zana maps don't fit into the "tier" system of normal maps?
Why bother with tiers at all when important information is most easily communicated using the zone level?!?!?!?!? WHY~!!!!!!
because, you know... well... reasons. yeah, reasons. definitely them.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Stay Classy
"
"
Chris wrote:
This table shows (by Zana level) the maximum level of map sold, and the level of her daily mission in Ascendency:
  • 1 | 69 | 68-69
  • 2 | 71 | 68-70
  • 3 | 72 | 69-71
  • 4 | 73 | 70-72
  • 5 | 74 | 71-73
  • 6 | 75 | 72-74
  • 7 | 76 | 73-75
  • 8 | 78 | 75-77

But what tiers are those? Or should we take that to mean Zana maps don't fit into the "tier" system of normal maps?
>>>>>
"
Chris wrote:

Zana Changes:
  • At level 1, Zana missions are now Tier 2 (monster level 69) and she sells Tier 1 maps.
  • At level 2, Zana missions are now Tier 4 (monster level 71) and she sells Tier 2 maps.
  • At level 3, Zana missions are now Tier 5 (monster level 72) and she sells Tier 3 maps.
  • At level 4, Zana missions are now Tier 6 (monster level 73) and she sells Tier 4 maps.
  • At level 5, Zana missions are now Tier 7 (monster level 74) and she sells Tier 5 maps.
  • At level 6, Zana missions are now Tier 8 (monster level 75) and she sells Tier 6 maps.
  • At level 7, Zana missions are now Tier 9 (monster level 76) and she sells Tier 7 maps.
  • At level 8, Zana missions are now Tier 11 (monster level 78) and she sells Tier 10 maps.

* Vomits
"
Stay Classy
"
"
Chris wrote:
  • 1 | 69 | 68-69
  • 2 | 71 | 68-70
  • 3 | 72 | 69-71
  • 4 | 73 | 70-72
  • 5 | 74 | 71-73
  • 6 | 75 | 72-74
  • 7 | 76 | 73-75
  • 8 | 78 | 75-77

>>>>>
"
Chris wrote:

Zana Changes:
  • At level 1, Zana missions are now Tier 2 (monster level 69) and she sells Tier 1 maps.
  • At level 2, Zana missions are now Tier 4 (monster level 71) and she sells Tier 2 maps.
  • At level 3, Zana missions are now Tier 5 (monster level 72) and she sells Tier 3 maps.
  • At level 4, Zana missions are now Tier 6 (monster level 73) and she sells Tier 4 maps.
  • At level 5, Zana missions are now Tier 7 (monster level 74) and she sells Tier 5 maps.
  • At level 6, Zana missions are now Tier 8 (monster level 75) and she sells Tier 6 maps.
  • At level 7, Zana missions are now Tier 9 (monster level 76) and she sells Tier 7 maps.
  • At level 8, Zana missions are now Tier 11 (monster level 78) and she sells Tier 10 maps.

* Vomits
+99999949848949849849899416496049898041960!!!!!111

I'll just leave it here:
"

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1429674
There are 15 tiers of maps, from level 68 to 82 inclusive. We've struggled for ages with the confusion caused by this. <...>

In order to resolve this confusion, maps now display a tier rather than a level. The level can easily be calculated.
I just can't stop ROFLing reading this after what you quoted.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
have they added the tier to the map info (tab in map) with 2.2?

i can't believe they still hold on the tier concept.
it failed and added NOTHING but confusion.

one thing they wanted to accomplish was to reduce the complaining about map drops.
well we all saw that the contrary was the case!

but all the complaining on the forums is for nothing.
someone needs to make a reddit post.
Tiers are uninformative. How can that possibly be a positive thing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info