2.0.4 Patch Notes

Nice, but not for the spirit nerf (yesterday volls was possessed in dried lake and a party of 3; didn't dropped even a rare ring / amu for the receipe)

Here's some ideas (you may already have, but anyway) related to similar changes
-we need to be able to manage our mxt stash tab(s)
-try to fix also srs effect in haku's missions. I can't finish them without dc or death, then fail them until I invite someone with very strong connection
-fracture and x charges every y seconds also give me lag. Maybe you can also work on this
"
RedxFrost wrote:
Monsters can no longer be touched by multiple Tormented Spirits. Rare and Unique monsters can still be possessed by more than one Spirit.

RIP :(

And I just bought Empire's Grasp yesterday (RIP 1ex) :(

I guess that change was absolutely necessary though.
"
Chris wrote:

Balance:
  • The damage dealt by many Act 4 monsters has been reduced to bring them more in-line with other monsters. This affects not only their appearance in the normal game but also in end-game Maps (and the Endless Ledge). Some monsters have received a larger reduction in damage than others (for example, Rakango Tails).

Does this mean that Revenants spectres will be less OP?
Last edited by Vapordrago88 on Sep 30, 2015, 1:49:57 AM
"
Vapordrago88 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Balance:
  • The damage dealt by many Act 4 monsters has been reduced to bring them more in-line with other monsters. This affects not only their appearance in the normal game but also in end-game Maps (and the Endless Ledge). Some monsters have received a larger reduction in damage than others (for example, Rakango Tails).

God forbid your Revenant doesnt hit blue 78 monsters for half health in one hit.

People are still saying that the revenant nerf needs to be reverted, lol...
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Thank you for XP nerf, now people need to be nolife to reach level 100, so i will never be level 100. GREAT !
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Vapordrago88 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Balance:

God forbid your Revenant doesnt hit blue 78 monsters for half health in one hit.

People are still saying that the revenant nerf needs to be reverted, lol...

Well i haven't rolled a summoner since the awakening so it's not like i'm losing anything XD
hahaha they really dare to deploy the tier crap against 90% of player's wishes. the rage will be massive ^^

also, the part about pets (what the fuck!) should say SPECTRES
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
You stuck with the tiers change for maps despite the overwhelmingly negative feedback, I see. :(

yee :(

should just add more and higher and harder maps and raise the player lvl to 150 instead of 100. problem solved.
no need to screw around with low-level mapping all the time.

reaching lvl 100 should give you some reward, a crown or so. and lvl 150 a no-life carnage heart unique with custom skin.

...and more Yu-Gi-Oh cards, meh
Last edited by PopeJo on Sep 30, 2015, 2:13:02 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Necx wrote:
Was expecting some New MTX stuff to be coming..

hoping mapping change is good.

Well, you know they had to pull guys from the Art department to help with all these changes. =^[.]~=

People are unbelievable. GGG release new MTX's : " yeah better that than fixing your damn game !". They put a patch out : "No new MTX's ?? lel !".
IGN : @Morgoth
"Map Changes:

Map drops have been increased across the board. The chance of finding higher level maps has been increased by a larger amount."

I believe when i see it .
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info