2.0.4 Patch Notes

What is the point of tormented spirits now? Since 2.0.2c they've become completely useless for normal players that don't vacuum farm and now this change supposedly addresses vacuum farming so why still have them in the game? You might as well delete them completely and have done with it as it's basically just a damage buff for mobs with zero reward.
I am honestly shocked that after the floodgates opened against the proposed change to map tiers that you're still going ahead with it and/or not keeping the level above-the-line on the map item itself.

I'm rarely disappointed in this game's development. This is one of those times.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Necx wrote:
Was expecting some New MTX stuff to be coming..

hoping mapping change is good.

Well, you know they had to pull guys from the Art department to help with all these changes. =^[.]~=

People are unbelievable. GGG release new MTX's : " yeah better that than fixing your damn game !". They put a patch out : "No new MTX's ?? lel !".

People are unbelieveable. they use "lel" even though they exactly know it doesn't mean anything, unlike the correct "lol", which is an acronym

OMG you will always have a minority speaking up for new gems or uniques (hint: WE GOT ENOUGH OF THESE ALREADY), those are exactly that, a MINORITY, and therefore your argument has no valid base whatsoever.
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Sep 30, 2015, 2:37:45 AM
"
Serleth wrote:
I am honestly shocked that after the floodgates opened against the proposed change to map tiers that you're still going ahead with it and/or not keeping the level above-the-line on the map item itself.

The sad thing is, in a few months, people will (naturally) get used to the "map tiers", and few will remember how beautifully simple and straightforward "map levels" were.

Me, I can't wait for Grim Dawn to get finished. This game is moving further and further away from PoE I liked.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
"
Ground Effects in Maps are now handled in a more efficient way, in order to reduce lockstep stuttering and disconnections.

What about ground effect stuttering in conjunction with predictive mode?
"
Serleth wrote:

They said they would test things during the 1-month event and presumably adjust them when the next leagues start. Of course the event won't be representatives of map drop rates and the tier system is nonsense from the outset but that's their schedule.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
no words about the zana daily?
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on Sep 30, 2015, 2:40:19 AM
"
mruuh wrote:
The sad thing is, in a few months, people will (naturally) get used to the "map tiers", and few will remember how beautifully simple and straightforward "map levels" were.

Me, I can't wait for Grim Dawn to get finished. This game is moving further and further away from PoE I liked.

For me the game is moving largely in a healthy direction. I think most people have been against a significant portion of the changes because it makes the game harder.

For me, harder = fun. Most players this generation seem to prefer to turn their brain off and have a more casual experience. Which is fine, but it's not my cup of tea personally.

But yeah, Grim Dawn and Lost Ark, looking forward to some of the new stuff out there and seeing what it has to offer.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:

People are unbelievable. GGG release new MTX's : " yeah better that than fixing your damn game !". They put a patch out : "No new MTX's ?? lel !".

People are unbelieveable. they use "lel" even though they exactly know it doesn't mean anything, unlike the correct "lol", which is an acronym

Yeah that's why I put that between " ", meaning I'm quoting a generic example of that kind of guys... Maybe learn to read a bit.

"
LMTR14 wrote:

OMG you will always have a minority speaking up for new gems or uniques (hint: WE GOT ENOUGH OF THESE ALREADY), those are exactly that, a MINORITY.

You have no numbers. I don't say you're not right, but since you are speaking of "valid base for your argument"... Also, no need for caps, I can read and underline the important words myself, thanks.

"
LMTR14 wrote:

and therefore your argument has no valid base whatsoever

Since when the "majority" is the only valid base for an argument ? Logics 101 maybe ?
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Sep 30, 2015, 2:48:44 AM
"

Mostly agree with what you are saying except one little note: These changes are intented to be a test at all if things are really unpleasant in production i'm sure they will work a bit more on it :)

I see the mapa drama every years since the game exist ( Read this as: Since maps exist ) so i'm not really more worry than usualy. Are you ? :) Design problem. Not Tier or map level problem / map rng problem.
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Sep 30, 2015, 3:06:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info