[Lighty] vacuum aura-mancer (2.0)

Passive Tree

Required Gear:

Remaining Gear Slots:
[Life/Res/Attribute/MovementSpeed] Supreme Truth is nice for 5% exp gain; since you do 0 dmg anyway.

Gems & Links:

Damage Aura's within Victario's.

Purity's within Prism guardian

Double Vaal Haste within +2 Vaal Gem Alphas for lv24 Vaal Haste

Grace + Utility Gems within Boots

Bandits:
Help Oak - +40 Life
Kill All - +1 Passive Point
Kill All - +1 Passive Point

Heavyily Influenced by:
zaygone's - Maraura-mancer
jackalooop - Empires Grasp Support

IGN: KarnTheSilver [Feel free to ask any questions n' Stuff]
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Sep 29, 2015, 6:07:27 PM
Updates:
LightyGaming.com
Hi

I got a contact who play a maramancer using something like you and it is just usane. I never cross a better auramancer! for all the party member our dps was multiply by around 2.5 and defense stats was unsane. We just steam rolls endgame maps like it was a 68 map tropical island xD

I think it's the most usefull build for a party.

Great work here ;)
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hi

I got a contact who play a maramancer using something like you and it is just usane. I never cross a better auramancer! for all the party member our dps was multiply by around 2.5 and defense stats was unsane. We just steam rolls endgame maps like it was a 68 map tropical island xD

I think it's the most usefull build for a party.

Great work here ;)

Yep there pretty OP; im going to sink a few hundred exalts (300ish) into seeing how far you can push the potential of the build and post the results in the new few days. Just wanted to make a guide outline with respective links to build inspiration for the time being.
LightyGaming.com
Can we get an update please.
dcklvr
"
GShox wrote:
Can we get an update please.

Yeah i'll add some missing features soon. What exactly do you want to know or see?
LightyGaming.com
I'd like 2 see all the links(gems). along with ur the weapon and boots ur planning on wearing. how u are utilizing the grasp gloves. and how are u doing damage in end game content and maps. i love this idea ;) thx for responding Lighty. ur guides rock ;)
dcklvr
Last edited by GShox on Sep 29, 2015, 11:56:05 AM
"
GShox wrote:
I'd like 2 see all the links(gems). along with ur the weapon and boots ur planning on wearing. how u are utilizing the grasp gloves. and how are u doing damage in end game content and maps. i love this idea ;) thx for responding Lighty. ur guides rock ;)

Yep i can do this; gimme a few and ill update it to what you asked :P
LightyGaming.com
Nice, I'm looking forward 2 starting a new char with this build. i have all the required gear. now i'll get all the gems/jewels lined up ofc. cheers ~

just one question tho. if the build does 0 damage how will the build utilize the new unique gloves?
dcklvr
"
GShox wrote:
Nice, I'm looking forward 2 starting a new char with this build. i have all the required gear. now i'll get all the gems/jewels lined up ofc. cheers ~

just one question tho. if the build does 0 damage how will the build utilize the new unique gloves?

You don't need to do damage to knockback so your job aside from boosting your parties defensive and dps by 3-4x is to gather mob packs. Easiest way is [ Spell totem - ball lightning - gmp - lmp ] within the gloves. You run 4-5 6% knockback jewels and because of the nature of ball lightning it bulls most everything onto the totem. If your having trouble keeping the totem alive; run cybils paw as your weapon.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info