Empires Grasp Support build

Video Guide

Passive Tree

Jewels: Knockback chance and Life:

bandits
Oak/Alira/Kill

The Gear

Gear choices: The key item for this build is the Empires grasp gloves, without them you can't pull monsters to one spot. You can make the build without the sire of shards staff by using shockwave totems but that means you have to level the totems up to give them health which increases the mana cost and you do not pull monsters at nearly the same rate. I am also using a 6L chest (I was lucky enough to find one that is easy to color) and a tabula rasa works really well there. I am also using deodre rings to quad curse, if you don't have corrupted empires grasp then use only 1 deodre ring

Another alternative is to not spec into curses and grab aura nodes and then replace the chest with a kaoms heart, you will be much safer yourself and you can still pull monsters effectively, but you will not improve the partys damage as much

Links
Staff: Ball lightning (level 1) - Spell totem - Faster casting - GMP - Knockback - (LMP)

Helmet: Purity of fire - Purity of lightning - flame dash - Clarity

Chest: magma orb - gmp - curse on hit - 3x curse

Gloves: cwdt - immortal call - increased duration - phase run

Boots: rallying cry - abyssal cry - increased duration - increased area of effect

Pros:
-really fun to play
-can do any content in the game
-Helps the party a ton
-Very strong curses

Cons:
-can't solo
I can vouch for this build. Im already playing it and the utility is insane. Makes mapping super safe and easy. Just gotta take care with Boxes/Shrines with alot of apcksize on maps since it migth lack people with lesser PC's. I would recommend this build. Gl buying knockback jewels I sniped all the good ones :^)
IGN: GrrisRanger
"
-can do any content in the game

"
-can't solo

So.. Multiplayer Atziri viable?
yeah should do 2 man atziri no problem :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info