[Lighty] vacuum aura-mancer (2.0)

How do you level? Do you just flame totem it up, are there nodes you take and regret later? Do you carry auras in a public party or play with a designated group getting you up there?
"
hTwo wrote:
How do you level? Do you just flame totem it up, are there nodes you take and regret later? Do you carry auras in a public party or play with a designated group getting you up there?

Flame totem + fire trap + firestorm till 65-70 ( which is very easy ). Once you get vicatario's and respec/regret into all aura nodes you can party and become a lazy aura bot.
LightyGaming.com
Hi Lighty,

nice build! I like the idea of an supporter char. When I have enough currency together I will try the build.

One question about the tree: Why did you choose Conduit? From where do you get your charges?
"
7thSlap wrote:
Hi Lighty,

nice build! I like the idea of an supporter char. When I have enough currency together I will try the build.

One question about the tree: Why did you choose Conduit? From where do you get your charges?

I wasn't running it at the time but you Could just self cast enduring cry since there isn't much else to do and supply free end charges for the party. Additional things could be Romira's Banquet + incin for power charges.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
7thSlap wrote:
Hi Lighty,

I wasn't running it at the time but you Could just self cast enduring cry since there isn't much else to do and supply free end charges for the party. Additional things could be Romira's Banquet + incin for power charges.

Hi,

instead of enduring cry I use doedre's elixir. As war cry I use Rallying or Abyssal cry, dpends on the situation.

My gear so far:

Spoiler

For the future I will try to get 6L Victario's with an empower
Unintentionally double post
Last edited by 7thSlap on Nov 16, 2015, 10:28:15 AM
"
7thSlap wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
7thSlap wrote:
Hi Lighty,

Hi,

instead of enduring cry I use doedre's elixir. As war cry I use Rallying or Abyssal cry, dpends on the situation.

My gear so far:

Spoiler

For the future I will try to get 6L Victario's with an empower

Doedre's works great aswell with Conduit; I believe you can also work in Haste to your chest setup with enlighten(4) + empower(4).
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
Doedre's works great aswell with Conduit; I believe you can also work in Haste to your chest setup with enlighten(4) + empower(4).

Which aura should I drop from the chest if I take haste?

And I forgot to post my amulet:

/Edit: No wait, do you mean to drop gnerosity and go: Anger - Wrath - Hatred - Haste - Enlighten (lvl4) - Empower (lvl4)?
Last edited by 7thSlap on Nov 16, 2015, 7:23:39 PM
"
7thSlap wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

Which aura should I drop from the chest if I take haste?

And I forgot to post my amulet:

/Edit: No wait, do you mean to drop gnerosity and go: Anger - Wrath - Hatred - Haste - Enlighten (lvl4) - Empower (lvl4)?

Yeah that's prob best in slot ammy for support and yeah that aura setup is what I meant
LightyGaming.com
Ok I used the aura calculator:

I could run Anger - Wrath - Hatred - Haste - Enlighten (lvl4) - Empower in the chest, the purities in the shield and grace somewhere else. But than I would have close to no mana to cast the totem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info