To all the players who cry about not being able to afford the best items and run end game maps

So what I am seeing is a lot of average ARPG players crying about orb drop rates and successful crafting probability.

First of all, there are four keys to getting rich in this game. If you really want to succeed than read this. And I will start by saying that trying to get rich on ORB drops is your first mistake. Rich players get rich by constantly and quickly finding nice rares to sell to players like you. [Removed by Support] However, if you are going to cry about it and aspire to be "rich" I will help you. Although you probably do not have what it takes.

4 keys:

-Analyzing skills: You should be able to run through a map , and almost instantly identify which rares are the highest level and worth picking up as they drop. Once you have a character inventory of rares, you should be able to move your mouse across all of them in one sweep, instantly analyzing the modifiers on each item. This takes practice but once you are good you can analyze around 10 rares in about 5 seconds or less. Vendor or drop the shitty rares and add the good ones to poe.trade (see below)

-Time, not luck. It takes time to grind. Luck is a small part of it. Luck might get you that 30 ex+ item on a rare occassion. But if you spend enough time you will at least get rares worth several chaos to 5 exalts on a daily basis. Also grinding will help you max all of your gems to level 20 quality 20.

-Char Build - Clear the maps that you can efficiently clear solo. And slowly work your way up. Party with people if you like. I am a solo kind of guy myself. Slowly upgrade your build either with items you find or negotiate for good deals on items you need on poe.trade .

- poe.trade - being able to quickly add items, figure out a reasonable price, and respond to buyers in game. Once you master this it really is not that time consuming to trade. Once you add an item to your shop you DO NOT need to advertise in trade chat or anything- which some people do and is a HUGE time waster.
That is all.

Note: i am not "rich myself" . I have maybe 200 exalts in items. The reason for this is I lack the time to grind. Also I usually play hardcore and end up dieing at some point. However when I grind in standard I have a lot of success.

[Removed by Support]
Message me in game @SleepyHarvester
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Sep 16, 2015, 11:57:11 AM
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2016, 7:23:44 PM
Yeah hi guy content should be gated by DIFFICULTY not by RNG

End of story.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
No RNG? So end game items should just be given to you?

Not everyone is ment to access end game play. Sorry.
"

i am not "rich myself" . I have maybe 200 exalts in items.

You Sir, are rich. :)
Went SSF in Delve and I'm never going back.
"

Oh man you must be a god at this game to think you can talk like that. Now watch as the vultures feast on you thinking you are so high and mighty.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 16, 2015, 11:16:46 AM
I'm richer then you without utilizing your 4 keys.

Git gud.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
"

Oh man you must be a god at this game to think you can talk like that. Now watch as the vultures feast on you thinking you are so high and mighty.

vulture here.
I find this thread intriguing.

also... Apathy writing this?

"
content should be gated by DIFFICULTY not by RNG

hat's off, and thumbs up.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
How can such a thread get through moderation? This is downright condescendant.
I'm sick of people like you OP categorizing players and treat them accordingly.
Actually I do not play end game. Like I said I usually die playing hardcore. I do not think of myself as anything close to an elite player. I am just saying when I try to grind maps for currency items, its not as hard as people seem to think.
Last edited by SleepyBigod on Sep 16, 2015, 11:57:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info