To all the players who cry about not being able to afford the best items and run end game maps

You are just playing wrong probably. Duh you need to be ghostbusting.

http://www.twitch.tv/mollarigaming
"
Phish wrote:
and here is were i get banned or put on probation for flamming the op, because he decided to put his opinions. out there and since no one is about to like mine which i don't care, because it is opinionated just like the op, but since this game is relied to much on being able to have all day to grind all day and get no were especially about a end game system that fails so hardcore but you want everyone to just want to bitch about people who cant run end game maps because they think its lack of gear and no not all builds can do end game maps, the thing is not getting maps guarrented from a map from a end game system based off rng and doesn't grant another end game map is just stupid. basing a end game system off maps is great for people who can just buy maps who are rich that can grind all day on a game. those people have no right to talk about everyone can be rich or how to do it. when they simply don't have time to grind for exalt's just to flip into maps so they can run them, because of a end game system doesn't grant it 100%. end game systems shouldn't be rng. no end system should force players to go broke just to play high lvl maps or end game. makes no difference if the chr can do it or not. It is just that it is stupid to do and takes the fun out of the game or puts more stress on the people who arnt rich or makes it more frustraiting that they can't sustain maps that lvl and have to buy them. not everyone is rich and no it dont take a rich build to run 77 maps or 78 maps. but for them not to sustain and fall and you can go on a streak of 10 plus maps and not get a return is just frustraiting and the fact that it puts more stress on the person to make sure they dont die. which people can die in any situation and cause loss of xp or chr even when its not there fault or its bc of lag or internet, so the stress is real for people who casually play or solo or even just with 1 other friend because thats what they want to do. the end game system is a joke and just makes me want to play d2 again where even doing baal runs is better of a end game that its possible to exp gain from it since it is there. also age should be taken into account for the frustration also. people over 50 who play dont have the time to grind and just play and just frustrates when you even spend an exalt on lvl 77 maps and not 1 falls back to them and with the deaths dont help and people who say people that age shouldn't play can go jump off a cliff. time is one thing, but to rely on a system that just fails is like relying on a government that fails them. why have the people who play get frustrated or stressed out because they simply cant have time to play or just not able to because of there age or even an illness or any kind of deficit/inability to play like pros or have fast reactions. A end game system like that pushes people away to d3 or back to d2. because its more fun not saying we should just all be givin like d3 or other games, but to have a system thats more controlled then just rng. rng is used but can also be more controlled. limiting it on a list that can only drop certian items in an area. not saying to just drop the highest stat gear but also to knock off the lowest tiers once the difficulty is high enough. even if a 78 map shouldnt drop a item with all the lowest tiered stat. there should be a breaking point some where to decide that rng should be more controlled.

To the people who can just farm and play and grind all day and can flip currancy into ex and chaos and can just buy maps they want to run congrats on having the life to do so, but that shouldn't ever give you the right to look down on the ones who complain, about a game that is unjust. The ones who play causually or ones who dont have all day to play are the ones that will look at this game and say why even play it after they realize that yes its fun but theres a point which it just goes down out of frustration. why does GGG WANT THAT TO HAPPEN.

kinda hopeing they will simply will prove how right i am. or deletion of my post will prove to me that i pissed someone off and i was right and they were wrong.

so have a good day

This is my favorite post in this thread and I feel the same way

I am a pretty casual player who is really not that good at the game. I am worth like 5ex at the most on my Perandus char right now.

I feel that you should 100% ABSOLUTELY be given the opportunity to even be able to TRY the highest level maps. If I am running 5x alcd tier 10 maps in a row and basically get nothing but low tier maps out of it that SUCKS. I have never got a map over tier 12 in many hours of playing. I should not have to score big and get lucky with RNG to play end game content.

Which brings me to my largest gripe highlighted in bold in the post above... Why the hell do I drop garbage gear in the high end maps? I should not be finding shit with the lowest tier rolls in higher maps. My friends and I have discussed this exact same thing before... Low tier stats should drop off at a certain point. It should be very rare to roll garbage tier 1 rolls if you are finding items with ilvl 78+. Nothing is more frustrating than finding boots with high double resists, 30 move speed, then like +8 to life.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:55:32 PM
tldr

To all the players who cry about not being able to afford the best items and run end game maps

L2P

Problem solved.
If you want currency:

Farm UNID chaos recipe. Farm alterations. I mean you can literally farm alts for 10 hours a day and have ANY build enabling item excluding the current FotM ones.

Mjolnir? 30c. That's 30 UNID'd rings you need to find.

Aegis aurora maxblock-something that was unimaginable in previous leagues? Even cheaper.

Literally-put perandus belt, Sadimas gloves, golden ammie and rings with explicit IIR and farm dominus for 10 hours for alts+chaos recipe. I guarantee you will be able to fund 90% of builds that were extravagantly expensive few leagues ago.

I mean this is my 3rd league (Warbands>Talisman>) and I already have 5L Shavs, 30% implicit Storm call helm and halfway to void battery.

It's about proccing that RNG as many times as possible. MF helps making each of your procs be more effective.

I mean I guarantee that 99% of people that whine about currency dont play this game like other genres, say FPS or RPG.

Go grind 1 hour a day, 5 days. Say "I will dedicate this hour to pure mapping. No stopping unless selling an item or vendoring it, no browsing reddit etc.".

Then come back to me in 5 days saying "I have nothing" etc.

And I_NO, difficulty>RNG to your hearts content is coming on March 24, 2016.
Last edited by dxmzmx on Mar 21, 2016, 6:43:53 PM
"
klibs wrote:

Which brings me to my largest gripe highlighted in bold in the post above... Why the hell do I drop garbage gear in the high end maps? I should not be finding shit with the lowest tier rolls in higher maps. My friends and I have discussed this exact same thing before... Low tier stats should drop off at a certain point. It should be very rare to roll garbage tier 1 rolls if you are finding items with ilvl 78+. Nothing is more frustrating than finding boots with high double resists, 30 move speed, then like +8 to life.

All that garbage gear as you call it, is a great source of alteration orbs. Where you see frustration, I see opportunity. If you consistently collect rares and sell them off, these alteration orbs add up quickly! Dont underestimate that.

They need to dilute the pool of rares with less desirable stats. If top rares would drop every minute the game would quickly become super boring.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Ooooh man, this thread is guuuud.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info