[Discontinued] Start from 0, farm uber Atziri within 1 month

"
StoreBought wrote:
Hi I have been following the build and I'm at lvl 69 atm. This is my current gear could you recommend what I should be looking for next?

I get around 4.2k dps on my totems with auras which feels low but idk as I've never played Incinerate totems before.

4.2 is a bit low, but your gems are low level. Each incinerate level is about 10% more DPS. I would consider replacing minion resist with fire penetration and replacing flammability with enfeeble.

Darkkaos:

I think incinerate will be nerfed in 2.1, but you will still be able to do this build, possibly with flame or shockwave totem.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Btw how much difference does Incinerate currently make? I just started league yesterday and I'm still stuck with a Lifesprig (level 50 atm), can't find a decent scepter :(

Guess I'm not in a hurry though, since everything melts like butter anyway.
I got the arc, aura, totem and cwdt gem set up done, but what would u recommend to put in spell shield and boots?

if i read the playstyle it says place totems, arc and cast enduring cry, but where does that come in?
do u have a character with the full set up ? would u mind make your profile so i could check it out if so?
"
Sweponken wrote:
I got the arc, aura, totem and cwdt gem set up done, but what would u recommend to put in spell shield and boots?

if i read the playstyle it says place totems, arc and cast enduring cry, but where does that come in?
do u have a character with the full set up ? would u mind make your profile so i could check it out if so?

It really comes down to preference. A movement skill, a golem, another cwdt.

What about Sire of Shards, is it worth using over wand+shield?
I have problems with atziri clone phase + zombie phase.

First question about zombie phase. Where do u place your totems? Couz a lot of time when i place totem they focus atziri and many zombies heal atziri.

Second i have 3.6k hp + 5.9k es but still almost all the time i am f*cked in clone phase. Maybe my dps is too low? 5,7k on totem. My gems are still lvl 19 so it will go up a little bit.

Third question do u use just one Rains of spilnter or u can use two?
Thanks for guiding.I'm almost screw to follow your CoC hybrid build from the start.Lucky me I visit your build compendium and saw this starter build before switch to CoC hybrid.
Last edited by jojoe2526 on Oct 22, 2015, 12:22:49 AM
"
Wotan18 wrote:
I have problems with atziri clone phase + zombie phase.

First question about zombie phase. Where do u place your totems? Couz a lot of time when i place totem they focus atziri and many zombies heal atziri.

Second i have 3.6k hp + 5.9k es but still almost all the time i am f*cked in clone phase. Maybe my dps is too low? 5,7k on totem. My gems are still lvl 19 so it will go up a little bit.

Third question do u use just one Rains of spilnter or u can use two?

Rain of splinters is unique (it reads "Limited to: 1").

I have the same problem, 6.5k dps on totems (still 90M to level 20) but she just doesn't care.
Make sure you check my VOD for atziri here.

Other than that your DPS is a bit low. Make sure you're using a tabula for 6L, and slower projectiles for Atziri. Also feel free to take more DPS passives instead of life passives. 5.9k ES is really high, you could easily drop down to 3-4k.

Finally got atziri, wasted all my attempts on the first split phase, before doing the rest without dying. It seems very easy to do now, after some practice - just keep moving, the flameblast is the only thing that can hit you, and since its on a fixed timer and always spawns at your feet, its fairly easy to predict. Don't refresh totems when flameblast is about to happen :)
The other phases are completely trivial.

Btw I'd take off enfeeble unless you're running anti-curse flasks (which you will run out of, anyway). It probably makes flameblasts hurt more, but I think having to dodge them for a shorter period of time is better.

The trio still gives me lots of trouble, though. If I don't kill them right away, I'm basically done because whenever I reenter the room I get swarmed by the little dudes that two-shot me before I can even get to the last boss.

Do you think infernal mantle is worth getting if I can drop PoE to stay above 35% mana? A 5L seems to cost 1ex here. Not a fan of tabula, unless its +1, but those are significantly more expensive.
Last edited by Rivx on Oct 29, 2015, 8:22:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info