[Discontinued] Start from 0, farm uber Atziri within 1 month

hey guys anyone need in talisman sc -
? IGN: Slabas_vol
If u don't need the dagger , i can take it ^^
IGN : MindHck

Happy new year guys , don't drink too much
peace
"44% cyclone CC before PC/Asn Mark"

How do you get 44%? i have "True strike", "assassination" and "Nightstalker" with poignard 1.5 APS, 7.87% crit chance, yet i only get 35.36% crit chance?
anyone thoughts on difference from CoC Discharge or Mjolner in terms of damage or defensive stats. I feel like both are good and both are pretty close in price range. MJonler being around 2ex and 5 link voll's around 1.5ex.

Just wasnt sure if the difference in crit vs non crit is worth. Mjonler going with romira's and resolute technique of course.
Hi noob player here , wanted to know if it's really worth to pick up elemental equilibrium without voll. Most of the time i can't generate enough endurance charges with warlord , and against bosses i usually just end up giving them more lighting res. Cold snap and ice golem help sometimes , but i feel like the majority of the time i'm just making my boss fights harder :(
"
Crucerio wrote:
Hi noob player here , wanted to know if it's really worth to pick up elemental equilibrium without voll. Most of the time i can't generate enough endurance charges with warlord , and against bosses i usually just end up giving them more lighting res. Cold snap and ice golem help sometimes , but i feel like the majority of the time i'm just making my boss fights harder :(

Get cold damage on your ring.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Thx for the advice worked out really well :)
What am I doing wrong?
My EHP is a little over 5k and I've capped res and i have flasks pertaining to maps and mobs but I just can't survive.
I can barely do T10 maps with my build and gear.
This is my first time doing a CoC and I have a hard time understanding what I could be doing better.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABLMFQgceCPQNfA5IDlwPqxEtES8RUBGWFr8YahmKGo8bJRzcIG4i9CSLJpUnqSj6KgsqOCsKLJwy0TW5PAU9X0GWRUdFfklRSbFLrkyzUDBSU1VLV8lYB13yX2pfsGHiZJ1o8mpDavpsC20Zb55wUncHeC98g3zlfll_xoKbhMWHE4nTjDaPGo9Gj_qTJ5Uul5WX9JitmjuboZu1nKSf36EvogCnCKcrrrO4k76KwFTAZsM6ykrQH9DQ0PXXz9lb217fit-w6QLr7uv173zviO_r8B_w1fId9tr5N_sJ?accountName=LuckyBoii&characterName=LuckySWT

How messed up is my build?

Spoiler

These are 3 daggers I swap between. I cant tell which is better but I use the cold damage one when I dont have anything else to proc EE.
Last edited by LuckyBoii on Jan 22, 2016, 2:06:37 PM
Hi hi noob here too, i follow this guide but i have some question about

1. First of all, what mod is the most important in the weapon?

2. i have 2.5k hp/3.5k ES is enough?

3. This is my gear what can i upgrade?

4. 7.6k DPS any advice to getting more?

Lv70 BTW Thx for this cool build ! :D (Sorry for bad english)
guys , help me please , i have very big problem with kill some boses and rare monsters with Elemental Resistance , i deal no damage against them and they easy kill me . What i must do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info