[Discontinued] Start from 0, farm uber Atziri within 1 month

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
Moksu wrote:
Bladefall better than Firestorm for trap links?

Depends whether you have elem or phys dmg specd.

Anyways I posted a better mid-level build: budget coc discharge.

Yeah just glancing at it it seems all you really need for that is a Voll's Protector?

I'm more wondering about how many respec points will you need to go from a witch start swt to a budget discharge.
Thanks Matrix! Following your totem guide in the new league. Went very well. One card away from voll now and about time to transfer to COC.

Before get lucky to have a Vagan's dagger, any suggestions on which kind of dagger one should use (among below choices)? ..just realise that there shouldn't be cold/lightning dmg on the dagger :(

Spoiler
Last edited by wxn7465 on Dec 25, 2015, 10:45:36 AM
"
wxn7465 wrote:
Thanks Matrix! Following your totem guide in the new league. Went very well. One card away from voll now and about time to transfer to COC.

Before get lucky to have a Vagan's dagger, any suggestions on which kind of dagger one should use (among below choices)? ..just realise that there shouldn't be cold/lightning dmg on the dagger :(

Spoiler

Buy a cheap uncrafted vagan dagger(skean royal skean or poinard) regal and mastercraft crit for starting
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Can you use blade fall or ice nova instead of blade vortex in the new budget build? I'm just switching to this now and wondering just how effective blade vortex is
Last edited by sublime234 on Dec 26, 2015, 8:37:23 PM
The budget CoC build is awsome thanks for the guide however I have a question, why is the cyclone gem level 1? I know it doesn't matter if you level it or not, I'm just curious if it's on purpose. I saw several player with CoC cyclone but every of them leveled cyclone.
is it worth swap increased critical strikes gem to blade vortex? i have 5L volls with cyclone+coc+ICS+Disc+LL now
Last edited by alkarian on Dec 28, 2015, 3:50:10 PM
Just bought this for 1ex in talis, good trade? Btw is the stun duration you got on your weapon really important?

"
Pwnmanship wrote:
Just bought this for 1ex in talis, good trade? Btw is the stun duration you got on your weapon really important?

you just lost your 1ex. got mine for 25chaos. my dagger has 1.45 APS (your 1.2) and 8.25 crit (your 7)
crit for spells dont work for cyclone, only for discharge. and if you want more crit for spells, you can get cheap shield with 80%+
Last edited by alkarian on Dec 29, 2015, 11:15:00 AM
"
alkarian wrote:
"
Pwnmanship wrote:

you just lost your 1ex. got mine for 25chaos. my dagger has 1.45 APS (your 1.2) and 8.25 crit (your 7)
crit for spells dont work for cyclone, only for discharge.

But if I'm not mistaken we also crit alot with Blade Vortex, doesn't spell crit work for that?
Also is the APS and crit on the weapon more important than the Global crit etc?
"
But if I'm not mistaken we also crit alot with Blade Vortex, doesn't spell crit work for that?
Also is the APS and crit on the weapon more important than the Global crit etc?

APS is important, dunno about global. blade vortex is cool, yea. anyway, i think your dagger is overpriced :D
i just crafted dagger very similar to yours and i dunno which one is better o_O i dont see difference while playing, i crit, things die, etc. ideas?

the calculator said the second one is slightly better
also, how the hell make 3G-B-R volls? i lost like 150 chroms :( vorici only?
Last edited by alkarian on Dec 29, 2015, 2:50:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info