[Discontinued] Start from 0, farm uber Atziri within 1 month

Updated the incinerate totems tree. Much better now with 3%ES regen, and more damage.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Going to use this for the 1 month, looks cool.
Nice one, thank you.

Assuming I have a 30% Rain of Splinters (which is close to LMP's starting 25% modifier), is there a difference between "Reduced" totem damage of the jewel vs. "Less" projectile damage of the LMP gem?

Edit: yes, there is a difference, reduced/increased are additive and factored in before more/less, which are multiplicative. I knew that.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Sep 22, 2015, 11:58:21 AM
"build for new players" for over 35 exalts, not sure if serious. new players should go with srs that can do normal atziri with budged of 1 ex and uber with arround 7-9 ex- depends on for how much can buy 6l base staff + alphas howl.

on the other hand totem build looks good, will defenitly give it a go in incoming 1 month lague
casuals... they always know better
"
sn4jper wrote:
"build for new players" for over 35 exalts, not sure if serious. new players should go with srs that can do normal atziri with budged of 1 ex and uber with arround 7-9 ex- depends on for how much can buy 6l base staff + alphas howl.

on the other hand totem build looks good, will defenitly give it a go in incoming 1 month lague

It seems like you didn't read OP.

"
sn4jper wrote:

+1 : will use 1st part - totem(just till 5L?) in next 1m league :) Witch start position when you are 0 budgeted is very strong :D
when would you reccomend to switch from flame totem to incinerate?
as soon as a 4-link is available as soon as i got Rain of splinters or when i acquired both?
Looks very solid,will definitely try this out in the upcoming 1month as well.What I really like about this build is the flexibility between going full item rarity or wanting as much damage and survivability in your gear.

Personally I really like using Sire Of Shards with totems,but I wouldn't rely on getting it in such a short time period.
"
ucAngelo wrote:
when would you reccomend to switch from flame totem to incinerate?
as soon as a 4-link is available as soon as i got Rain of splinters or when i acquired both?

I would do it when you get a 4L, but you can wait for a 5L if you want.

Somewhat new here, how does attack speed from cruel kraityn help us?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info