[Discontinued] Start from 0, farm uber Atziri within 1 month

"
Kilpsz wrote:
Somewhat new here, how does attack speed from cruel kraityn help us?

According to the same sentence that tells you to take Kraitlyn, you do it as an investment now so when you switch to the end game build you don't have to burn regrets.

Nicely crafted guide though.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hi, I happened to find a Consuming Dark Dagger early on (~55) and now have a few questions about it.

Considering that only 25% of my damage is fire with it, how important are Ele Weakness/Flammability and Fire Penetration? I had 4400 dps in a +2 Sceptre before, and now I have 4000 with Consuming Dark. If I'm casting both curses the enemy has -79% fire resistance plus another 32% from the penetration gem, which I guess will put most mobs at negative resistances. Wouldn't I do more damage then without the dagger because the fire damage gets increased a lot and the chaos damage doesn't?

Does Ele Weakness also substract Chaos Resistance? I don't think so... would it be beneficial to swap it with vulnerability, to increase the poison damage?

Thanks for any answers in advance :)

€: In direct comparison I feel that I do a noticeable amount of damage more without Consuming Dark, even if I run only Flammability/Enfeeble.
Current league chars: Bladestorm Champion SSF
Last edited by Shaileen on Oct 6, 2015, 6:21:53 AM
"
Shaileen wrote:
Hi, I happened to find a Consuming Dark Dagger early on (~55) and now have a few questions about it.

Considering that only 25% of my damage is fire with it, how important are Ele Weakness/Flammability and Fire Penetration? I had 4400 dps in a +2 Sceptre before, and now I have 4000 with Consuming Dark. If I'm casting both curses the enemy has -79% fire resistance plus another 32% from the penetration gem, which I guess will put most mobs at negative resistances. Wouldn't I do more damage then without the dagger because the fire damage gets increased a lot and the chaos damage doesn't?

Does Ele Weakness also substract Chaos Resistance? I don't think so... would it be beneficial to swap it with vulnerability, to increase the poison damage?

Thanks for any answers in advance :)

€: In direct comparison I feel that I do a noticeable amount of damage more without Consuming Dark, even if I run only Flammability/Enfeeble.

Yeah there's not much point running consuming dark with totems outside of ele reflect maps. You're correct that you will be doing more DPS without it because you can use penetration and curses.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
I quite enjoy this build, I have a few questions tho.

Is it OK to just farm/buy a tabula and get a ~400 ES shield or should I get a higher ES 5 link chest? Also what's the highest level map you can clear reasonably fast and safe with IIQ/IIR gear?

Great guide!
"
tomaay wrote:
I quite enjoy this build, I have a few questions tho.

Is it OK to just farm/buy a tabula and get a ~400 ES shield or should I get a higher ES 5 link chest? Also what's the highest level map you can clear reasonably fast and safe with IIQ/IIR gear?

Great guide!

I've killed 82 Kaom and Daresso in IIR/IIQ gear, so you can use IIR IIQ gear as long as you want.

Yeah I would use tabula + 400 es shield.

Hi,

I am following your guide. I have been playing the 1-month league and have accumulated about 1ex so far.

Do you only play map after finishing Merciless difficultly and hope for some good drops to sell?

If you do, what map Level do you run? Do you apply alteration on the map or just run white map? What is your secret/technique to get currency fast? :)

Thanks,
"
Hi,

I am following your guide. I have been playing the 1-month league and have accumulated about 1ex so far.

Do you only play map after finishing Merciless difficultly and hope for some good drops to sell?

If you do, what map Level do you run? Do you apply alteration on the map or just run white map? What is your secret/technique to get currency fast? :)

Thanks,

No secrets. Keep a shop open and updated.

Yes only play maps as soon as you reach L65.

Do the highest maps you can. Never run white. trans aug maps that cost less than 2c for the base, and alc 2c-5c, and chis alc 6c+.

First: Thanks for this Matrix!

I think that guys are overreacting a little bit.

Ofc that it's a expensive build. The reset point is totally "LOL", since it's more than 40. (Sections: Ancestral Bound, Purity of Flesh, Explosive Impact, Dual curse, Heart of Flame, Quick Recovery, and some others little points over the tree make it almost 50.)

BUT!... Yeah... We all could run SRS, why not? BORING, and sorry but not that easy to do uber without a good gear. (Since I always play with a friend that loves cold crit builds.... No way SRS. He has a good computer and can handle CoCs. And PA is shit in group.).

Regards that 1M time to farm: I started this build 3 days ago: LvL 72. I bought 2 cards of brittle for 1Ex each. I can do this in 1Month. Better, in 20days.

New guys always try to find good places to farm and well... Incinerate totem is tottaly LOL to run maps.

I just want to hear you when GGG talk about nerfs. If I'll can do this on next league or not :P

Sorry about my shit english and thanks again Matrix
Last edited by Darkkaos on Oct 10, 2015, 11:20:04 AM
Hi I have been following the build and I'm at lvl 69 atm. This is my current gear could you recommend what I should be looking for next?

I get around 4.2k dps on my totems with auras which feels low but idk as I've never played Incinerate totems before.

Spoiler

Thanks for the great build it's been quite fun.
Do you keep Arc at level 1 or how do you afford to place 2 totems and spam arc with 95% mana reserve?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info