[Discontinued] Start from 0, farm uber Atziri within 1 month

"
ekunholy wrote:

2 missing items:
Wand, 55spd + 22cs + 56avg spell light dmg
Andvarius 60+15iir

Tabula fully covered it's cost. Jewl+fuse likely made extra 5ex (just because i had no issues with socketing and linking my chests over and over).

Tree i've used - poebuilder link
No ZO and double curse, extra stats and life/mana cluster instead
I had multicurser in group for mapping, and kinda felt comfortable with just es recharge without ZO

Auras: Discipline + Anger

There is my COC-Cyclone gear in Darkshrines HC (now in STD because life reached zero) - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1405842/page/21#p12046210

Got full set of cards for Voll's Devotion at day #7 (1-1.2 ex per card), been waiting for master service to craft dagger for a most part.

Have spent about 15 ex on full gear plus jewels.
Rest of currency in stash: 10 ex pure, 4-5 ex in equiv+maps, some crap to sell for extra 3 ex.

Indeed, making money in HC seems too easy :D

Thanks for the writeup, I'll add it to OP. Nice shield, did you have a better on the CoC?
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
why incinerate spell totems instead of flame totems? with ft you save a socket in your link. don't need spell totem.
"
kompaniet wrote:
why incinerate spell totems instead of flame totems? with ft you save a socket in your link. don't need spell totem.

I haven't done the math myself, but Raiz said incin totems do better for comparable and total passive investment. You don't need to spec crit with incin totems. Also the projectile speed from quality incin gives them better range.

Quick question.. I'm using Rain of Splinters of course but opened up a 2nd jewel slot. What jewel should I use for the 2nd slot? Currently using Poacher's Aim that dropped for me but there is probably a better option. Thanks.
Honestly, I can not understand. The tree is Witch but the videos you're Scion. Atziri can do with totem incinerate without change to discharge?
Awesome build. Lvl 51 here.
Hi Morerain after 2.1.0 patchnote released,do you think is it better to go dual freezing totem.Thanks in advance for your opinion.
"
jojoe2526 wrote:
Hi Morerain after 2.1.0 patchnote released,do you think is it better to go dual freezing totem.Thanks in advance for your opinion.

Yep IMO it should be freeze totems now. Updated OP.

Should you farm Brittle Emperor cards yourself, or just farm good maps until you can afford to buy cards/devotion? It seems like it takes a while before you can transfer to the main build.
Last edited by RoyceZouks on Dec 9, 2015, 2:57:41 PM
Thanks for the update tree.I really want your version of dual freezing pulse totem cuz I follow your guide from the start.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info