"4x0=0"

"
antilev2 wrote:
This game isnt balanced around self found, its balanced around trading. If you think 4x the supply of end game uniques wont lower the prices significantly then you are stupid.

This²²
IGN TylordRampage
100's upon 100's of hours without ever seeing such items.

A game?
Fun?

How is this fun?
What is casual? Under 1000 hours?

GGG is ruining your game?

All THAT ASIDE.

Watch people killing Abaxoth The End of All Things and a few crap rares drop.

Risk vs Reward? Non Existant.

Let people have slaying monsters in interesting ways. End game is a joke if there is no reward. Like killing Malachai in Merciless. No point other than to remove him from your quest list.

D3 might be easier w/e but it is funny how there are shitloads of people having fun slaying monsters in interesting ways. Now if D3 had PoE's gem system/tree depth...OMG...

P.S. GGG - For the love of god improve the mini-map/map.
Math has never been the strong side of Exiles.

We hit stuff and they die, ezy pzy.
"
3Half3Evil3 wrote:

All THAT ASIDE.

Let people have slaying monsters in interesting ways. End game is a joke if there is no reward. Like killing Malachai in Merciless. No point other than to remove him from your quest list.

The reward is killing him. If all you care about is loot and not the challenge I feel a little sorry for you. (not you specifically, you in a general sense)

Seems like the type of people who would skip all non-essential bosses on No-death/No bonfire runs in DS. The risk is the fun and the reward is winning.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Last edited by Einkil on Sep 3, 2015, 6:46:58 PM
"
Einkil wrote:
"
3Half3Evil3 wrote:

All THAT ASIDE.

The reward is killing him. If all you care about is loot and not the challenge I feel a little sorry for you. (not you specifically, you in a general sense)

Seems like the type of people who would skip all non-essential bosses on No-death/No bonfire runs in DS. The risk is the fun and the reward is winning.

Not in this genere.

Whole demn point of ARPGs is to provide better and more chellenging ways to gain MORE LOOT. Whole frickin point of genere is to get MORE and BETTER loot, thats how it worked for past 20 years.

Stop tryin to explain your OWN view on the genere when it clearly ISINT the main current.

Bosses like Uber Atziri are ment to be hard coz they drop BEST OF the BEST LOOT and thats the only reason! You think ppl would do Uber for chellenge ? Yes but ONCE there would be absolutely zero point to repeat the same shit. Why ?
Coz nobody cares if there is no carrot on the stick...

If you want chellenge than sorry but PoE is not about chellenge, time consimption is not measure of chellenge. Try mby other games like CS, Dota, Starcraft these games are a chellenge coz they measure your skill.

I wouldnt call bashing head on the wall as a chellenge, and thats what PoE is.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
So there are 76 Shavs currently listed in Warbands. Four times that is 304. So those 76 people lose some value on the item. 228 other people find shavs that are lower value, but they wouldn't have found one at all under old drop rates.

But seriously - 304!!! are affected by this out of how many players? 100k? More? 99.99% of the population won't even know the droprates were changed.

Or is the worry about standard economy, which everybody says nobody cares about anyway?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Sep 3, 2015, 7:51:06 PM
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
Einkil wrote:
"
3Half3Evil3 wrote:

All THAT ASIDE.

Not in this genere.

Whole demn point of ARPGs is to provide better and more chellenging ways to gain MORE LOOT. Whole frickin point of genere is to get MORE and BETTER loot, thats how it worked for past 20 years.

Stop tryin to explain your OWN view on the genere when it clearly ISINT the main current.

Bosses like Uber Atziri are ment to be hard coz they drop BEST OF the BEST LOOT and thats the only reason! You think ppl would do Uber for chellenge ? Yes but ONCE there would be absolutely zero point to repeat the same shit. Why ?
Coz nobody cares if there is no carrot on the stick...

If you want chellenge than sorry but PoE is not about chellenge, time consimption is not measure of chellenge. Try mby other games like CS, Dota, Starcraft these games are a chellenge coz they measure your skill.

I wouldnt call bashing head on the wall as a chellenge, and thats what PoE is.

Reward in this scenario is an entirely subjective ideal. I've been playing ARPgs since Diablo 2 came out and while I love getting new loot, the point of doing Uber multiple times is because its a challenge every time. The fact that you get that unique you want should just make you happier, not an expected outcome. The fact that you are speaking for the majority is hilarious and you should really have introspection as to who "Stop tryin to explain your OWN view on the genere when it clearly ISINT the main current. " should apply to. I never said that my view was the view of everyone. Or are you saying that because my opinion differs from your percieved majority my opinion is meaningless? If it's the latter than I hope you enjoy yourself when you get to the real world. Also, show me statistical proof that your view is the predominant one. Don't bother with anecdotal evidence.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Last edited by Einkil on Sep 3, 2015, 7:58:14 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
Or is the worry about standard economy, which everybody says nobody cares about anyway?
Given the amount of people who play in Standard and trade, it would seem "everybody" is exaggerating. Which is what tends to happen when you use "everybody" and "nobody."
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Einkil wrote:
"
3Half3Evil3 wrote:

All THAT ASIDE.

Hahaha challenge? The only challenge is accumulating never drops powerful uniques or mirrow worthy or close gear.

Sorry but ghosted Abathox drops nothing. Thats souls crushing.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:
Given the amount of people who play in Standard and trade, it would seem "everybody" is exaggerating. Which is what tends to happen when you use "everybody" and "nobody."

I do more trades in std than WB. Have shop both places. Not to mention economy is rock stable. None of this 75C to 1EX shit.

temp leagueers who say that shit are not exaggerating they are being elitist nerd pricks. Kinda cute lol
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 3, 2015, 10:13:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info