"4x0=0"

Hello,

"4x0=0" ?
Seriously please stop posting that shit everywhere, this patch is one of the biggest update in PoE since the close beta , at least economy-wise... That's even more crazy for GGG to do that in the middle of the league ...

Why did they do that ? maybe trying to retain more casual players into the game...
What's the next step ? 6L guaranteed in 50 fusings ? 500 % xp during the WE ? First death every day doesnt have any xp penalty / you stay in HC ? Uber Atziri playing CI+EB ?

I am really disappointed by this change, looting an unique was already a non event because 99,9 % are 0 value and useless, now the last 0.01 % is nerfed by recent patches AND their market value will be destroyed by the 300 % more supply in next one.

IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Sep 2, 2015, 10:38:49 AM
"
Malone wrote:
6L guaranteed in 50 fusings ?

Theres a guy in tempest that 6l like 20-30 items so far.Hes linking 6 links for his guild m8s in a couple of seconds.It was on Havoc stream this morning.I think it is exploit or /hidden recipe?/.
Why?

This is why:

"
Chris wrote:
Increasing the drop rates in this way means that more players will get to play builds that were previously gated behind trade wealth.

Not gated behind RNG!

We all know the flippers fucked the fun for the casuals. Finally they did something about it.

Do I personally care?

Guess not...

Just glad the casuals finally get more acces to the game that was taken from them by some a****** egocentrics.

I just keep playing my 30c build... It's doing fine.
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
You just can't please some people.....You make things extremely rare, people get upset and demand a increase in drop rates. So you make things a little bit more common, and people get upset and bitch because it's too easy to get gear.......... :(

I think it's an awesome change! and if you look at the general feedback regarding the patch, 9 out of 10 people seem to love it.........I don't think we will notice a huge change anyway. I mean, when they've increased the drop rate for maps, I did notice a slight increase, but nothing that would upset people.

99% of uniques may be crap, but I still love them because usually they give a nice chunk of Alchemy Shards which are extremely valuable in the chaos recipe for rings and amulets.
4x0=0
I wouldn't worry about the 4x0 comments you've been reading.... Most people who are saying that are just being sarcastic. People aren't that dumb to believe what they are saying, they are just being funny :)
"
Mentoya wrote:
I wouldn't worry about the 4x0 comments you've been reading.... Most people who are saying that are just being sarcastic. People aren't that dumb to believe what they are saying, they are just being funny :)

One can only hope.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
GGG changes things and few people complain that it's not good.
Just wait 1-2 weeks and nobody is talking about it anymore.

You can't please all people, just accept it and stop complaining.
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
LIAR!

4x0 = 9000

Obviously.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

You're taking it far too literally. People are obviously being facetious to emphasize the idea that Shavs/Mjolner/etc. are such rare items that quadrupling the drop rate won't make a very noticeable impact.

It's the direct opposite to the sky is falling threads and replies that people are throwing out about how the market for these items is going to the dumpster.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Last edited by Nasreth on Sep 2, 2015, 11:21:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info