Unique and Divination Card Drop Rate Changes in 2.0.3

game must be dying smh fam
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
Of course you would never write: "We made a mistake to make popular items almost unobtainable"

The dev who made that change would have made Peasant Crown/Skin of the Vipermagi the most rare items in D2 because they were to popular.
"
kcstar wrote:
"
Who will keep farming like crazy when T1 uniques are below 10 ex?

<--- ME! Because farming is fun, not finding anything on the other hand is pure frustration.

Well you won't be farming them when you've already found like 5 of them, in a few months. This change makes the game last a lot less longer for many people. Didn't expect GGG to make that trade, getting more people interested now for the cost of long-term interest.
"
All rare and super-rare Unique items now drop four times as often as they previously did. Yes, this means that four times as many Mjölners or Shavronne's Wrappings will now drop.

I bought a +3 bow 2 days before the crafting metod was revealed.

I bought a Shav's 2 days before this was announced.

I'm overall happy with this change, it's just... luck doesn't seems to stick with me those days.
I'm not a native English speaker. Should you spot a mistake in my post, feel free to point it out. Thanks!
Standard IGN: Aerandair
Divination Card results: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1591823
"
"
kcstar wrote:
"
Who will keep farming like crazy when T1 uniques are below 10 ex?

<--- ME! Because farming is fun, not finding anything on the other hand is pure frustration.

Well you won't be farming them when you've already found like 5 of them, in a few months. This change makes the game last a lot less longer for many people. Didn't expect GGG to make that trade, getting more people interested now for the cost of long-term interest.

Before this happens a temp league is over and a new one starts.
And for me and other permanent league players... all items are one trade away, everything is available at any time... and we still play and we still grind. Deal with it, there is always something to achieve.

PS: 4 times 0.000001% chance is still almost nothing.
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
Last edited by kcstar on Sep 1, 2015, 5:37:56 AM
"
Anseth wrote:

I bought a +3 bow 2 days before the crafting metod was revealed.

I bought a Shav's 2 days before this was announced.

I'm overall happy with this change, it's just... luck doesn't seems to stick with me those days.

You got yourself nice items. Memory of what you paid for them will fade over time, but enjoyment of using them will not. ;)

Last edited by toyotatundra on Sep 1, 2015, 5:37:43 AM
Not sure if this is a good thing...

I agree with someone previous who first wanted an increase of maybe 2 times the drop rate.
Maybe this change, this late in the league, comes just as a test to see what happens to the supply/demand of these items so they can decide to keep it/ditch it for the next temp leagues?

If the prices for shavs/mjölner and the like approaches even near 1/4th of their current prices it's a big failure I think and the changes should be reverted.
HoolaBandoola, creator of all things Hoola and destroyer of Rhoas.
ITS HABBENING :D:D:D:D
Unfortunately this change won't get back high lvl solo HC players like myself which where quit this game before a month or so due to bad drop of good items and high level maps. For the first time since I play PoE i didn't reroll another char after death. Why? There is no point. GGG wasn't learned anything from the past and make game to follow character progress. It is disgusting that i didn't got any good item drop in 94.65% lvl's and was being forced to play 77 maps for more than a week. From the other side, D3 rift's aren't perfect either but no one is blocking you to play further and get your char better and more powerfull. Not to mention D3 item drops vs PoE item drops ;). Cya in next PoE exp. Maybe.
Mirror of Kalandra?
Last edited by ama on Sep 1, 2015, 5:56:32 AM
haha price drop!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info