Unique and Divination Card Drop Rate Changes in 2.0.3

"
dMeniks wrote:
time for my first t1 drop!
"
Sairven wrote:
After thousands of hours not receiving top tier drops, I'll finally have a slightly better chance at still not receiving top tier drops! So hyped.

True :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Fully unexpected change, I don't even get what is behind it and what would be the economy impact... I guess that the new endgame gear will be perfect jewels, T1 unique prices will be more than divided by 4...
IGN TylordRampage
Make all the super rare uniques drop every other monster, maybe then people will be happier, why not.
0 * 4 = 0 ?

Well just joking but nice to hear.
ign POWERSIPHONFORTHEWINNN
things can be casual and also get too casual, i dont hope ( nor think ) that the increase in drop rate gets towards that, so looking forward to finally actually getting one of the expensive uniques :D
"
ammenz wrote:
A desperate yet delayed countermeasure against the players' exodus. We'll see the aftermath

it will stop the exodus a little.. until they realize again that 4 times 0.0000000000000001 is still very low.

its kinda sad to see the devs are completly out of touch with the playerbase.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
Malone wrote:
Fully unexpected change, I don't even get what is behind it and what would be the economy impact...

Good question, might be that endgame is becoming power-gated, no place for fun weaksauce builds anymore, now you build like you mean it and no point if you can't afford it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Sep 1, 2015, 4:49:38 AM
Huh? It's the first of September, not April.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
cover me in Kaom's.

Eh? Cover you in Kaom's what?

Spoiler
Sorry, couldn't resist the smell of toilet humor.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info