Unique and Divination Card Drop Rate Changes in 2.0.3

Wow, very interesting. :)

It will be great for us solo Magic Finders. :)
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
I dont understand all that crying. ah well thinking about it i do understand it. all the people who wanna sell their shavs for 60+EX of course will make less in the near future.

i am happy about this change. i play since Closed Beta and yet have to get an item worth more than 5ex.

and even the ones worth ~5ex i got, i can count on one hand. and i did a few Piety, Dominius and Map Runs.

so maybe with the now 0,004 instead of 0,001 chance to get a shavs i might be able to get a nice endgame build.

thumbs up :)
it's like: one should wait for 1 month before joining new leagues, until everything is nerfed and a lot easier :p

thx for the changes. suits my single player MF pretty well!
"
toyotatundra wrote:

Nah, you already could drop them, only Void Battery and Voltaxic used to be a real bitch to drop cause of the ilvl restriction.

your char has to be level 25 to drop these items on the ground (to give them away?). but i would always recommend the trade screen.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Sep 1, 2015, 5:44:46 AM
Finaly something that sees that making a top level build shouldn't be so hard to the point that it discourage you from trying. I like the way that the divination cards and these drop changes now favors the rewards from farming, cause doing tons of maps to get no good drops at all is way too boring. The grind has to be worth it and looks like it is finaly going to be improved.
After thousands of hours not receiving top tier drops, I'll finally have a slightly better chance at still not receiving top tier drops! So hyped.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
"
Uniques from old leagues (currently only available through Zana) are the exception to the above change and have not had their drop rates modified. They're meant to be next-to-impossible to get.

My understanding to the above is: no drop rates modifier for Uniques from old leagues like standard leagues? Or, the map open from Zana has no drop rates modifier for Uniques.

Which one is correct? Thanks.
Are the Chance orb rates also reverted to pre-2.0? :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Not sure if most people here have way too high expectations and are even more frustrated later on if they don't find a T1 within couple of hours.

Super-rare*4 is still very rare. An item like shav's (65 times on poe.trade in warbands right now) will be on poe.trade 260 times. So it is not super common and available for every selffound player.

The only really big impact will be the lower prices most probably (and that's a good thing compared to how cheap really good rares are)!
Shower me in Shavronne's, hammer me with Mjölners, cover me in Kaom's. If your content is gated behind trade wealth, it all means fuck all.

Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info