Read This GGG.

D3 is dead. Source: steam charts.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Who exactly are
"
All the top streamers
?

I don't see any of them playing D3. Most are offline, a few are playing poe and a certain crabtup is playing crapstone.
"
And they will get bored in a matter of a month do you know why? You get gear spoon fed to you simple as that once you get your get then what? Do G rifts and pointlessly grind paragon? There's no end goal to it unless your compeiting which isn't even a big deal most of the time.

This is coming from a due after season I have a paragon of 1361. It's the same shit every fucking deal.

It's fun for awhile but it's not going to last you.

No end goal
Gear is EASY as it is sure it can take a week few days whatever the case is if you play enough all of your entire if your equipment will be ancient ( God tier T1 gear ).

Every Season is the same deal.

BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

God my white angel wings so sexy as fuck, I'll login and fuck around I suppose.

i watched D3 stream a bit and remembered what you said, and i just had to quote you again :)

So, dude is farming some shit, cba to check what, and then he used those items to gamble to get upgrades....he farmed for few hours as i understood and then gambled all those items for upgrades, and out of idk like 30 items he found 1 upgrade.....nothing big, but still upgrade.....

now lets see how does itemiztion works in POE....you gear up for maps, do that really fast, and then you dont find upgrades for weeks......since there is no some middle ground, or shit like that....

for example HC league....there is a bow that have 500 dps, next one have 385, and then after that there is one with 350 dps.....i mean how fucked up is that.....and now with removal of eternal orb they removed any chance to fill this freaking huge gap in dps for 99.9999 people

instead of actually make eternal orb more used, more available, they do absolutely worst possible thing, they remove it

i am quite old for a gamer, lol, and i have seen a lot in this industry, but their (GGG) choices lately are not debatable, they are not meh as in ok, they did this, they could do this better, no, they are just bad, as in whatever they could do would be better

i still struggle to understand, why would be a bad thing, that someone who freaking love lets say SRS build, doesnt matter which build, invest shit ton of time, resources and craft 1 T1 item in span of like 6 months, how is that a bad thing.....fuck me, even that is freaking long.....what do i not see there that they do see.....

exalts would be used a lot more, eternals would be used a lot more, chaos orbs would be used alot more, all orbs actually would be used a lot more, mirrors too.....orbs would leave economy in all leagues.....a lot of people would play A LOT more.....maps could be balanced then properly and relieved of being main currency sink

someone answer me pls, what downsides of this scenario do i not see there?
Last edited by BoondockSaint on Aug 28, 2015, 2:59:41 PM
"
All the top streamers you balance your game around are streaming D3 now.xD

I bet you cannot explain the logic behind this sentence. How is poe balanced "around top streamers"? Are they furiously watching streams, carefully buffing streamer skills and sprinkling RNG juice over them? Or are they nerfing skills used by streamers to punish the whole lot, making them hate the game and quit?

Also, D3 is a great game.
''It was nice but not really great'' in memory of rondanashu 13.4.2016
Last edited by rondanashu on Aug 28, 2015, 3:07:27 PM
I cant wait to try that new zone, looks very Lord of Destruction-ish
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
BoondockSaint wrote:

now lets see how does itemiztion works in POE....you gear up for maps, do that really fast, and then you dont find upgrades for weeks......since there is no some middle ground , or shit like that....

lol i had the exact same thought some days ago ...

this may result from the affix system where you want at least one from the highest 2-3 tiers.
if you have even 1 shitty tier of an otherwise good affix your item is bricked or considdered sub-par.

the newly discovered scour-recipe helps a bit in specific situations.

This "New" shit that they brought whit this new season in D3 is still not enough for any real build diversity , the underlying problem are , and , will continue to be set pieces , having mandatory 5, or mostly 6 pieces occupying your gear slots is pure idiocy form their part , until they correct that (is that even possible ? )d3 is gonna remain a , for most players atleast , one week vacation from the real deal POE :D
Funny how all of them are playing SC.
This is what happens when you tear down the logout macros.
I should start keeping a count everytime I see a new "GAME IS DEAD" thread
HAIL SATAN!
"
I'd say all I learned from this thread is that popular streamers are fickle as are their crucial audience, but come on, who didn't know that? And you want to ground your argument with that? Good fucking luck.

D3 couldn't 'kill' PoE when it had its very best chance back in May, 2012, back when it had all the hype in the world behind it. Not that it really tried -- the two have *always* coexisted far more peacefully than the usual fearmongers and drama queens would have the rest of us believe.

And if didn't do it then, it sure as hell isn't going to do it now.

They cant kill each other cause they are like boxers in 12th round, cant even keep their hands up.....neither of them have wisdom to take good ideas from each others.....they could both be great games, but cause of this they are both mediocre

what i mean is, they are both called arpg-s....PoE is arpg until the point where you get to lvl 77 maps....at that point game stops being arpg and becomes trading simulator, since your progres is based exclusevly on how much you want and can trade.....people who werent in that spot cant understand it....

when you spend 1 exalt to just buy/roll 2-3 lvl 77 maps and you do them in 20 min, and then you need to go back to trading (i say trading cause with farming it will be a lot longer to get 2-3 more maps) so you can grab some more exp.....

diablo is better in this then POE where your progress depends on time investment, gear and skill....also gear aquiring is more fun in diablo imo, since you find upgrades 10 times more often then in POE

D3 also have legit competiton in ladders, PoE doesnt....What PoE has is a bit better build diversity which is then nulified becuase all builds use 1 or 2 skills.....

we have what, like 24 sockets.....in our gear in PoE, yet we use only 1, maybe 2 skills....bad design...diablo got it right, 6 skills you use make it more dynamic

also none of the games have good crafting, which is for me most important part when i think about word ARPG

this why both games will coexist with each other.....lack of wisdom of utilizing oponents good ideas

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info