Read This GGG.

All the top streamers you balance your game around are streaming D3 now.xD
Last edited by victorusbg1980 on Aug 28, 2015, 11:21:47 AM
Are you one of those people that pays to watch other people play a video game?
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
And they will get bored in a matter of a month do you know why? You get gear spoon fed to you simple as that once you get your get then what? Do G rifts and pointlessly grind paragon? There's no end goal to it unless your compeiting which isn't even a big deal most of the time.

This is coming from a due after season I have a paragon of 1361. It's the same shit every fucking deal.

It's fun for awhile but it's not going to last you.

No end goal
Gear is EASY as it is sure it can take a week few days whatever the case is if you play enough all of your entire if your equipment will be ancient ( God tier T1 gear ).

Every Season is the same deal.

BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

God my white angel wings so sexy as fuck, I'll login and fuck around I suppose.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 28, 2015, 11:26:23 AM
"
viciousnugget wrote:
Are you one of those people that pays to watch other people play a video game?

No you can watch people play video games for free.You can go and check TwitchTV.
"
And they will get bored in a matter of a month do you know why? You get gear spoon fed to you simple as that once you get your get then what? Do G rifts and pointlessly grind paragon? There's no end goal to it unless your compeiting which isn't even a big deal most of the time.

This is coming from a due after season I have a paragon of 1361. It's the same shit every fucking deal.

It's fun for awhile but it's not going to last you.

No end goal
Gear is EASY as it is sure it can take a week few days whatever the case is if you play enough all of your entire if your equipment will be ancient ( God tier T1 gear ).

Every Season is the same deal.

BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

God my white angel wings so sexy as fuck, I'll login and fuck around I suppose.

Or grind PoE whole season and not find/craft 1 T1 item for your only build you played for 4 months, for 8 hours per day.....hmmm....i wonder which one is more fun :)

actually forget craft part, that doesnt exist anymore in PoE

Atleast competing in D3 is legit, streamers cant be spoon fed by maps, gear, currency.....a lot of people like to compete......you cant buy gold for money.....and so on and on :)
Last edited by BoondockSaint on Aug 28, 2015, 11:36:05 AM
Yeah because you're designed to fucking trade in PoE.

Not a hard concept their to DO that. You aren't suppose to find gear even with a god amount of MF you're still going to get shit.

Entire concept of PoE was to TRADE just like in D2. Hell some of their balence REVOLVES around there economy ffs, You were built to trade. D3's case is pure self found you really can't compare the two as they are TWO different games for two different audiences
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 28, 2015, 11:39:00 AM
Trade is not the problem imo.

I played D3 before i even knew for POE. At that time D3 didnt have ladders, didnt have crafting, didnt have build diversity, it was blend.

So i saw POE, my god, that cool ladder compatition, since i am very competitive and enyoy that, hell yea, count me in, then all those orbs, all those crafting options, fuck yea.....then build diversity, dat tree mon.....everything looked so cool

today POE and D3 traded places.....Today POE doesnt have competitive ladders, doesnt have crafting, masters are not crafting btw, they are there just so you can put 1 mediocre mod on your mediocre item.... i dont count shenanigans with +3 weapons that noone until recently knew....

POE has strained from what it was sadly, and there is no light anywhere :(
"
BoondockSaint wrote:

I played D3 before i even knew for POE. At that time D3 didnt have ladders, didnt have crafting, didnt have build diversity, it was blend.

So i saw POE, my god, that cool ladder compatition, since i am very competitive and enyoy that, hell yea, count me in, then all those orbs, all those crafting options, fuck yea.....then build diversity, dat tree mon.....everything looked so cool

today POE and D3 traded places.....Today POE doesnt have competitive ladders, doesnt have crafting, masters are not crafting btw, they are there just so you can put 1 mediocre mod on your mediocre item.... i dont count shenanigans with +3 weapons that noone until recently knew....

don't say that loud, you will have fanboys descend on you soon for this blasphemous comment(cause obviously POE is life)
I debate which is best
Having easy to obtain gear but less build possibilities but that you can actually try without spending 7 years farming or being forced outside of the game to flip items for currency to buy items for those builds...

Having rtardedly difficult to obtain gear with tons of builds you can never even try because you cannot get the gear for it without flipping items for currency OUTSIDE of the game.

Seriously, D3 is getting to be the best setup...as painful as it is to admit.

The problem d3 has, and is slowly correcting, is that their items sucked balls...most of their legendary were not build specific or even special. They are gradually fixing this which means there are more and more item dependant builds to play with.

POE has a huge amount of item dependant builds to work with, but you cant actually get the items to make the build...

So yah...I can make 80 levels, a fancy skill tree but my build sucks because I dont have the proper items and never will.

"
andreicde wrote:
"
BoondockSaint wrote:

don't say that loud, you will have fanboys descend on you soon for this blasphemous comment(cause obviously POE is life)

dont worry, they are playing D3 as we speak :))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info