buy even if user it not online
retrieve items
profit
Last edited by RENAMEMEQWE on Mar 3, 2016, 6:12:39 PM
what happened to this?
"
UltimateForm wrote:
what happened to this?

Trade system engineers went to a fishing trip...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Would really like to hear good news that an Async trading solution is in the works. Nothing is more painful in this game than trading. I hate having to leave my map every 2-3 minute to complete a trade or ignoring people messaging me if I am in the middle of a map or breach.
"
Crebstar wrote:
Would really like to hear good news that an Async trading solution is in the works.

Then you should have read the Q/A series a few weeks ago. They aren't going to do that. Ever. Chris said he doesn't want trading to be effortless, where you sit back and watch your items fly out of your inventory and your currency stack. There is always going to be leg work involved. I wouldn't even hold your breath for out of zone trading.

Honestly, they should tweak the UI. Better sounds for a trade being decline or accepted would be a start. As would differentiating between a part invite, a trade invite and a friend request so you could readily tell between them all at a glance and not have to read which is which. Basic Ux stuff.
Deliver pain exquisite
ummmmmm arent they beta testing an ah in china...not really sure why the rest of the servers would'nt get it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/581hox/ingame_auction_house_in_poe_chinese_beta/

Chris himself said this in a reddit thread:
"On the GGG realm, there is instant, accurate item searching via the public stash API. On the Chinese realm, there is not. You can search by item type (for example, rings) and you see pages of hundreds of arbitrary rings from the market. You can then make offers on those. It's harder to find the exact chase item you're looking for. (For this reason, it's not accurate to call it an Auction House)

We don't plan to clone the Chinese system directly onto our realm, but could potentially borrow appropriate pieces of it. We are still discussing this and its effect on our economy. We are acutely aware of the danger of implementing accurate search + buyouts.

More information in the near future."

I think it is still better to be able to search for specific items with specific rolls outside of the game than the Chinese solution above.
GGG , Blizzard who cares .

Both companies do the same shit every time something important has to be done , they either tell you " it's comming soon " or they just remove it completely by introducing power creep in the game to invalidate the mechanic that wasn't working too good .

Like honestly I don't see a differance at this point .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info