2.0.2c Patch Notes

del
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 26, 2015, 10:46:19 AM
why isn't there a hard cap on items monsters can drop if the overall amount of items can crash an instance?

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Everything to keep this economy sim disguised as an arpg going.
If there's something fun in your neighorhood
Who you gonna call? Nerfbusters!
It seems like you could just add a cap to the number of mobs that can be touched by a Ghost to nerf this without hurting every player's experience. Ghosts are hard to get into rares and often disappear right on top of them as is, so it used to be good value to just have them touch a lot of mobs regardless if you killed the ghost or not.

Frankly I don't see why this farming method really to be nerfed. People put time and effort into making a ridiculous combination of builds and invest money into the map to get a lot of loot, most of which can never leave the map (6 portals).
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
"
joetachi wrote:
Everything to keep this economy sim disguised as an arpg going.

if there is a ingame economy, the game master has to consider it when balancing. anything wrong with that?

every arpg with global ingame trading is a economy sim.

edit:
a simple correction could also have been done by removing the posession of monsters after 5 seconds. but increasing the reward when one manages to lock the ghost into a rare is also fine.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 26, 2015, 9:43:59 AM
"
styyled wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.0.2c
  • Monsters that are touched by Tormented Spirits now barely drop any loot at all.
  • Monsters that are possessed by Tormented Spirits still drop the same amount of loot that they used to.

This patch was deployed without a realm restart as a direct response to any remaining urges for players to continue to play Warbands. While we felt this technique was clever, it was clearly visible that players were enjoying themselves by setting up multiple characters in order to have fun and get loot. There is no need to restart your client in order for us to squash one of the few remaining aspects of this dismal league that you enjoyed.

I think there were some typos in your post.

Dont worry, my fix was deployed without the need for you to re-create your post.

Clever
WOW! Of all the issues in this game right now that need to be addressed and have been asked to be addressed all this time since 2.0 release (And after since some of the patches since have broke even more shit *cough* Lightning Warp *cough*) and THIS is what needs fixed? Again i ask..
What is the point of even playing if any build i make that has any kind of unique interaction or is effective has to be nerfed immediately? Why continue to waste my time if on builds that if i go through all the trouble to make a good one it just gets destroyed? I mean are you trying to encourage the community to turn on itself here or something? Because thats whats gonna end up happening! Hell its already happening!

The whole stink over the Meta-Crafting Mods was directly because people held back information!
But then even if you do give out any information about anything thats gonna help others in this game it gets "Patched" so no fucking wonder everyone is so secretive about shit! You have to be!
I dont blame the people that do this... I bet everyone including myself is just waiting for the patch that "Fixes" Those meta-mods as well! Only after the whole community can actually use it ofcourse!
You cant treat people like this but so long before they just say the hell with it!

Even in a Video Game time invested means something to people! And throwing peoples time and effort in the trash repeatedly only creates contempt! I guess it is true... if you find something that works well or is efficient... Dont Tell ANYONE! Oh thats right like Chris said they can see it even if we dont tell right? Well its awful funny the only time shit gets patched is after a guide or a streamer or BOTH show the community anything like this!

There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Aug 26, 2015, 10:06:16 AM
You dont fix the ghost stuff and soon people goes like: "Yatta yatta yatta only people rich atm are the ones doing the ghost thing, yatta yatta, nerf please yatta, yatta yatta regular player can't afford to do the builds rquired yatta economy yatta broken yatta yatta..."

You fix and people goes like: "Yatta yatta u ruined it! Yatta yatta fun yatta, i can't have fun anymore yatta cause this method (that was not in the game about 1,5 week ago) is gone, yatta yatta, fix this instead yatta, yatta fix that instead yatta, i'm quitting yatta."

Hard to please them all. I think they made the smartest choice bringing this one down.

Yatta.
Manipulating economy how clever!!!!! Using the game to game more items get nerfed scrub this game is about buying items not finding them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info