2.0.2c Patch Notes

"
Warester wrote:
Hate u GGG jsut nerf the whole fucking game..

yes, rare monsters are not part of the game
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Aug 26, 2015, 5:24:42 AM
Patch 2.0.2c_mollari

Lol. As the person who posted this stuff to Reddit, I just wanted to say it NEEDED to be nerfed. Anyone who says something otherwise is lying. The salt in here from people is hilarious and I thank you all for making my night wonderful. Just like any other nerfs the people hyperbole the the max.

I could have sat on this all league and made an insane amount of currency but whats the point? I have enough to get whatever I need for any of my characters so I figured I would stop some of the drama about the 72 mirror crap and release the videos on this. It is still a lot of fun and even after the runs I did tonight I made my 8c back on EVERY map. I will STILL be doing this to farm. QQ.

<3 GGG
I would love to hear some of the internal talk about this farming method you guys had. Fill us in! :)
IGN: @MollariFindsStuff
Livestream: twitch.tv/MollariGaming
http://www.Mollari.com
Can some one explain me one thing - Why this company name Grinding Gear Games if they should be Nerfing Fun Games?

This game already close to be another Lineage game with 0.00001% chance to get something good and 99% of time - vendor trash.

People invest ALOT of time to this game and ALWAYS when some one discovered pretty interesting mechanic - GGG ALWAYS NERF IT! FOR REALLLLL. I super disappointment.

PS. I never used this method cuz i'm lazy and don't see any reason to try it my self.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
"
Pibadi wrote:
Can some one explain me one thing - Why this company name Grinding Gear Games if they should be Nerfing Fun Games?

This game already close to be another Lineage game with 0.00001% chance to get something good and 99% of time - vendor trash.

People invest ALOT of time to this game and ALWAYS when some one discovered pretty interesting mechanic - GGG ALWAYS NERF IT! FOR REALLLLL. I super disappointment.

PS. I never used this method cuz i'm lazy and don't see any reason to try it my self.

You have no idea how economy work or how ghosting was broken and you talk about it. Nice.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Aug 26, 2015, 5:21:44 AM
"
kamil1210 wrote:

You have no idea how economy work or how ghosting was broken and you talk about it. Nice.

Orly? Explain me captain obvious. I want to know that.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
what a lazy and stupid way to fix the abuse... ruining ghosts for everyone! big disappointment!
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
I barely get to see a ghost these days and now they're being nerfed? Sigh.
Last edited by Waswat on Aug 26, 2015, 5:32:26 AM
funny to notice that "abusing broken mechanism" is the definition of "fun" for some people here.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Orly? Explain me captain obvious. I want to know that.

1. alrady 99% of drops is vendor crap, and 99% of ghosts drops is vendor trash, you can't have 10% of items worth anything because if there is many very good items they push down good items to trash tier, Only way to fix this is removing all bad drops. But GGG can't make this because 100% of vendor crap is big souroce of orbs in path of exile.

2. If someone invest time in game he got enough orb or currency, they find ways to make currency like zana gosting, if someoen just watch reddit and wait for broken mechanics to give him free orbs then he get nothing. Zana ghosting was broken even person who added guide to reddit is telling that.
Last edited by kamil1210 on Aug 26, 2015, 5:54:46 AM
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
So tell me, how is this "buff for normal players who don't do that method". The method is now required to get the rare monsters who now have a larger bonus to item quantity and rarity to the freaking wall hugging ghost.

It is sad that ALL your ghosts touch walls. But if you don't know how to play no matter what GGG will make, they will not mak you better player.

Did you actually just try to insult me over this?

Really?
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info