2.0.2c Patch Notes

"
TheScalpel wrote:
Ps. i don't get why people complain about their ai, it's very predictable in my experience.

I don't think anyone disagrees that it's 'very predictable'.

It will very predictably run into a wall and stay there.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Aug 27, 2015, 1:33:25 PM
I just hate how GGG handles inbalances in game.
Someone abusess stuff thats in game for months...nothing happens.
Then that guy makes a video about it and casual Joe starts doing it...Instant NERF hammer.

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Getting 200 hours worth of loot in the space of 10 minutes is obviously not intended. I don't see how people can be upset and say "it was fine,why nerf?". Some people gained a load of wealth whilst doing it in secret, just like the Master meta-mod crafting sure, but this was so good that if you're not doing it, you're wasting your time.

I agree with you, however summoners cant even farm tempests like any other build.

Can we get proper minion ai stances? aggressive, defensive and passive/follow?
"
Jergal2 wrote:
I just hate how GGG handles inbalances in game.
Someone abusess stuff thats in game for months...nothing happens.
Then that guy makes a video about it and casual Joe starts doing it...Instant NERF hammer.

video link?
- Stay positive.
really not a fan of this fix, better to just kill ghost now, unless you can see the rare at the same time you find ghost. Used to be good to chase it through stuff regardless, even to the point of it not touching anything and just getting away. Now the are basically KoS unless you know they are in boss room or they go immediately into a rare/unique mob.

Very much feels like just a treasure goblin now, disappointing really.

Not sure exactly what went into the farming bit, but I imagine making ghost immune to knockback/vacuum was discussed and discarded as fix option. There has to be a better solution than just neutering the desire to chase ghosts through packs of enemies.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Aug 31, 2015, 10:29:16 AM
Not surprised. If you have played PoE for some time you should know that GGG is clueless about how to properly balance their arpg. Whether this is due to a lack of long term experience at game design, just a result of being too small a company and don't have a large enough testing team for all variety of builds, or some other down under southern hemisphere force at work here is unknown. Yes, I know that with this much variety that some combos will fall through the testing cracks but something this glaringly bad should never have made it out of alpha game server to the live realm.

Having more ways to be empowered playing PoE is a great way to get more players and retain them and keep them happy long term and is super important for GGG to eventually get to act 10. Nerfing great builds all the time in the GGG view of balance is throwing "fun to play" right out the window. GGG please stop doing this. We need all the exile empowerment we can get to create a better arpg sandbox in which to want to play in.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Oh, that's why tormented spirits didn't dropped anything usefull from a while during regular levelling/mapping

well, at least it was fun to read all those people whinning about the nerf lol

i think it was necessary, but the nerf is too strong. really, i don't even care about spirits while playing now
the ai is bad and even when you get them in a 4 dot warband member, it will hardly drop a warband unique (no mf from gear, just regular dps build)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info