-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
"
Jaille wrote:
that's pretty rad
it only drops in twilight strand normal

Or better yet from one of the chests that spawn at the end of Oba's Cursed Trove...
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Aug 26, 2015, 2:37:29 AM
can you eat a Mirror?
I tried.
in the only place I could ever get my hands on one: Decent Champions.
wasn't tasty, although it did make two good rings out of one.

not supposed to eat Money, I guess.

Exalts and Mirrors. thousand-dollar and hundred-thousand dollar bills for the rich elite of the economy.
gold.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Aug 26, 2015, 2:51:35 AM
Oh, nice. :D
I wonder where these cards will drop. Farming a mirror - I don't think I will. It's nice that it'll be possible, though.
I like The Fox. Always liked foxes. :D
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
For what we need Mirro cards if they not drop?
Mirror can be dropped from everywhere.

But the card can only be dropped in certain map.

To conclude, it is no hope to get it.
This card should be able to drop world wide and not have a certain assigned "area".
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

What's the hype about? It'll take at least 7 months before someone traded for an entire set anyways.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Last edited by Derpey on Aug 26, 2015, 5:11:35 AM
GGG does all it right. You can buy divination cards from other players. For example - if I acquired Fox by map drop and I don't want to collect full stack, but there is other player who wants - I sell it. And there will be many such players, who got 1 divination card and sell it. That's like new currency tier of the game.
since i planned to farm "the pact" card instead of buying a pledge and didnt find a single one in 85 level i have to admit i dont really care if those are in the game the montgrasp card made me laugh montgrasp is 1c in tempest
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Aug 26, 2015, 5:33:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info