MIRRRRRRRRRRROR CARD

LOL

I remember talking with friend after 2.0 release. I was saying GGG killed game with unique tear change, and he said "Yea man, but now u can farm Mjolner cards and expensive items"
I was laughing and he left game after 20 runs without drop.

MIRRRRRRRRRRROR CARD ! Im laughing again. GGG can put holly grail in game and we all know who will have it at the end. Same ppl that doing mirror service, and ppl with tabs full of mirrors. I really dont care about updates anymore. Guilds are dead, u cant find normal party anymore, but 100+ ppl daily whisper WTB Empire's Grasp. Ofc, I dont put b/o, let them whisper me 1-2 hours and then answer 50 000 ex. Why? Because there is no trading system in game, because GGG described single player game as multiplayer, ruined economy and made only 3 orbs usable. But the most important problems in game are solved. New microtransactions are up and mobs now hits harder. :D

Standard 4tw!
"
tackle70 wrote:
Weren't eternals 1/16th as rare as a mirror or something like that?

So if this is 1/9th as rare as a mirror, you will basically never see one.

eternals were about 40 rarer than exalts, and mirrors were about 40 times rarer than eternals iirc
Oh, so I was lucky to find an eternal, it seems. :D

I'm really curious how rare the mirror card will turn out to be.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
in 2k hours i have found 1 et and couple of exalts

IF mirror card will be droped in a4 zone or map lvl 75 or under im going to farm it all day long
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info