MIRRRRRRRRRRROR CARD

nice, 4000 hours and no mirror yet.. so 27000 hours and i might have one :D
d:-D*
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
For example, a card set that grants currency will drop a little more frequently than the currency it grants.

This is a blatant lie. Or whoever said that has not been playing path of exile the awakening.
"
BIBLE THUMP - if you didn't see front page

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1408121

I already got a mirror drop, IDC!

Haha, jk, very cool they added, but will be pretty hard to attain nonetheless.
You like RNG?

Now we put more RNG into RNG.

So you can grind some RNG for more RNG.
"
ventiman wrote:
since i planned to farm "the pact" card instead of buying a pledge and didnt find a single one in 85 level i have to admit i dont really care if those are in the game the montgrasp card made me laugh montgrasp is 1c in tempest

This.

These cards are just like another kind of unique item to me except you need multiple drops for them to have value. Most of the ones that drop are for things you don't want (yay, 40 ****ing wisdom scrolls!!) and any of the ones you actually want never drop so you are better off just trading for the final item.

Great idea that has not really worked out too well.
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
For example, a card set that grants currency will drop a little more frequently than the currency it grants.

This is a blatant lie. Or whoever said that has not been playing path of exile the awakening.

This is main developer quote. I think he know drop rates better than any player. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1386501

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Aug 26, 2015, 4:22:42 PM
It will replace the Lover card in Merveil maps.
Weren't eternals 1/16th as rare as a mirror or something like that?

So if this is 1/9th as rare as a mirror, you will basically never see one.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Because the mirror card has a mirror theme and Atziri is known to hold court in a room covered with mirrors, I think that one will only drop in the Alluring Abyss or in the Vaults of Atziri.

Because I will never enter those two places, the hype is pretty nonexistent with me.
"
Vias_Myton wrote:
Because the mirror card has a mirror theme and Atziri is known to hold court in a room covered with mirrors, I think that one will only drop in the Alluring Abyss or in the Vaults of Atziri.

Because I will never enter those two places, the hype is pretty nonexistent with me.

You're probably right, but what would be great is if the mirror card were able to drop only in normal difficulty zones. Level penalties on currency drops would me it impossible for high level characters to farm so it would be like finding a winning lottery ticket for low level characters only.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info