MIRRRRRRRRRRROR CARD

"
Jaille wrote:
that's pretty rad
it only drops in twilight strand normal

lol oh man

cant imagine the guy who created this card.

will farm twilight strand normal till he rips.

BTW - I dont like DCards giving uber rare stuffs.
I'm more of a gambler ! That's how the fun comes in POE
"
knac84 wrote:
Drop chance is worse thana mirror itself, who cares.

Divination cards = big scam from GGG

Although art is pretty cool.

I believe the word "scam" has a different meaning to you compared to the rest of the world.
''It was nice but not really great'' in memory of rondanashu 13.4.2016
"
For example, a card set that grants currency will drop a little more frequently than the currency it grants.

and

"
as we keep releasing Divination Cards, their overall drop rate goes up because there are more to find. We don't reduce the chance of existing ones as we add new ones.

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
@Kamil: what that first quote means is, if a card grants one Chaos Orb and requires 8 Cards to complete, you will find say three to five Chaos by the time you find those eight Cards (granting a single Chaos).

I think the only DCard that actually drops often enough to grant you more Currency than regular drops, is the Scholar. Personally not much a fan of currency DCards, really.. Oh well, if the supporters are content, guess that's fine by me. The existence of DCards that I don't care for doesn't hurt me any.
"
Vipermagi wrote:

I think the only DCard that actually drops often enough to grant you more Currency than regular drops, is the Scholar.

no, all of them.
IGN TylordRampage
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
For example, a card set that grants currency will drop a little more frequently than the currency it grants.

and

"
as we keep releasing Divination Cards, their overall drop rate goes up because there are more to find. We don't reduce the chance of existing ones as we add new ones.

The Overall Droprate of a random Divination card yes. But if you aim for a specific one the chance stays the same.

If you have 3 cards in an area they all have independend dropchances, which of course also means that you could drop all 3 from one enemy (very unlikely, but possible), if they add a 4th card the first 3 will still drop at the same rate so you will not get less because they share a spot with the new one, but you will also not get more.

So the Mirror Card will stay as rare as it is even if there are thousands of new Divination cards. Also "a little more frequently" means that they just rounded up :P
"
Malone wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:
I think the only DCard that actually drops often enough to grant you more Currency than regular drops, is the Scholar.
no, all of them.

Go farm Rain of Chaos, see what happens. I seriously doubt you will get eight Rain of Chaos before you get a single Chaos.
I'm not sure all cards drop more often than the currency they grant.
For some I'm sure they do.
The Gemcutter is such an example. While GCPs rarely drop, the card drops quite frequently in the right areas.
Three faces in the dark also drops more or less regularly, although I'm not sure that 7 of them drop (on average) before a chaos drops.
Emperor's luck is also common and depending on the result, it greatly surpasses the drop rate of the currency it grants.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
ventiman wrote:
since i planned to farm "the pact" card instead of buying a pledge and didnt find a single one in 85 level i have to admit i dont really care if those are in the game the montgrasp card made me laugh montgrasp is 1c in tempest

Was not farming them and got 3 that far in tempest.
Rng is rng.
LOL you have a better chance at finding a real mirror than this card prolly. I actually found 2 Pledge of hands. No cards for it and you need like 9.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 26, 2015, 10:42:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info