MoreRain: Life&ES CoC Discharge [2.2]

All your Spells will deal Lightning Damage so the monsters get constant +50% Lightning Res.

Its still a really nice Dagger for builds that don´t use EE or Lightning Spells.

BTW:

New Belt!

Corrupted this myself, really happy with the result!
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Sep 22, 2015, 7:57:57 AM
damn...well guess it`s back to the drawing board then :)

btw, nice belt man! :D

"
Bearbarion wrote:
Hi Matrix!

Just stumbled on to your build as I am looking to respec my mjolner witch. Looks
solid as hell but I have one question.

Is this really a brick? thought I had hit the jackpot with this but I see you mention
that it messes up EE. I really thought that damage to spells would not interfere with
EE as they hit after cyclone`s physical attack.

Actually I had a discussion in game, and it's not a complete brick but it's not ideal.

To fix this, you need to get cold damage on a ring, and put your gems Cyclone-CoC-Discharge-IceNova.

EE will be fine for targets within your cyclone radius, but it will be messed up in the radius that's covered by ice nova and not cyclone.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Hey Matrix, I am having trouble geting enough mana to comfortably use Cyclone, I've got the mana on hit and everything, I even went out of my way to put int/mana as my master craft on my gear. But I stil am only at 13 left over mana. I've got a level 3 enlighten, and when I watch your video, I see you have more mana. Only way I am able to do it comfortably atm is to get Charisma
"
Hey Matrix, I am having trouble geting enough mana to comfortably use Cyclone, I've got the mana on hit and everything, I even went out of my way to put int/mana as my master craft on my gear. But I stil am only at 13 left over mana. I've got a level 3 enlighten, and when I watch your video, I see you have more mana. Only way I am able to do it comfortably atm is to get Charisma

Posted on wrong account : This is my gear.

"
kayklown wrote:
"

Posted on wrong account : This is my gear.

Yeah to run PoL you need enlighten 4 or enl 3 in a +1 item. I'm using PoF AA Discipline.

Is your build unique item dependent?
"
vulky1g wrote:
Is your build unique item dependent?

Very.

I did Uber Atziri deathless!

https://youtu.be/yY-R0r1zHTA?t=8m10s

Took a few runs to get the hang of it but also doesn't help I have a terrible ehp pool of 3k life and 2k es in the fight.

Didn't do trio deathless in the video (because I have -60 chaos res) but I've done it deathless before.

Vaals are a piece of cake as usual.

Will probably run this build in the second half of the 1MHC league once I get the gear. Maybe even do uber with it ;)
Last edited by PoEDan79 on Sep 25, 2015, 4:54:42 PM
"
PoEDan79 wrote:
I did Uber Atziri deathless!

https://youtu.be/yY-R0r1zHTA?t=8m10s

Took a few runs to get the hang of it but also doesn't help I have a terrible ehp pool of 3k life and 2k es in the fight.

Didn't do trio deathless in the video (because I have -60 chaos res) but I've done it deathless before.

Vaals are a piece of cake as usual.

Will probably run this build in the second half of the 1MHC league once I get the gear. Maybe even do uber with it ;)

Nice kill. Why is your ES so low? Are you using rat's nest?

Also I gotta say I hate the name hybrid fakener... when this build is as at least as good as any mjolner build out there.

Last edited by MatrixFactor on Sep 26, 2015, 11:08:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info