MoreRain: Life&ES CoC Discharge [2.2]

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Remember you can use Haku's "prefixes cannot be changed" to get a completely multimoded dagger for 6ex (as long as the regal is a suffix or a non-brick prefix).

This doesn't work. I thought it would so I tried it a week ago. Used the Haku mod "prefixes cannot be changed" on a Vagan dagger with just one regaled suffix, then scoured normally. It turned back into a blue Vagan dagger with just the prefix "hits cannot be evaded" instead of remaining yellow. 2ex wasted. Looks like you can't have a one mod rare or the "hits cannot be evaded" mod is a special case.

That's why I said 6ex and not 4ex. :)

The method is:

1. Get a dagger with vagan + a bad suffix.
2. Elreon multimod + spell damage (or any other prefix) [2ex]
3. Haku's prefixes cannot be changed [2ex]
4. Scour
5. Elreon multimod atk speed, crit chance, spell dmg, added cold dmg to attacks [2ex]

----------

Daki, nice dagger, but the added lightning damage to spells ruins EE. If you can afford it, it's worth redoing that part. Ideally you should do spell dmg, crit chance, and added cold damage to ATTACKS.

Is it worth going a bit cheap on this and just multimodding any old vagan dagger that you can put spell damage + crit chance on? Skipping the haku part, basically. atm I can maybe afford getting a devotion if I trade absolutely all my currency to exalts, and with haggling I may have 2 exa over to make a dagger.
pepejovi: I just added a guide on how to craft a vagan dagger to the "gear, gems, auras" section. Check it out.

The 1 mod rare method isn't particularly good, and it's expensive. It's mainly for people who want a decent vagan dagger, and tehy don't mind paying 2ex extra for it.

The cheapest option is to buy a vagan dagger with a harmless prefix and multimod spell dmg, crit chance, atk speed.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Is there anyway you cut cut the tree into parts for leveling? Would be insanely helpful.
"
Is there anyway you cut cut the tree into parts for leveling? Would be insanely helpful.

I don't recommend leveling with this build, or even playing it until you have voll's devotion. Check out my incinerate totems build for new players for leveling. Link in signature.

nono, I don't plan on leveling with this build, but I'd rather not have to do another build, regret all the points and what not, so leveling with different skills, while building up this tree, I've got all the gear ready and waiting.so a progression tree would be helpfull, like most important first and what not
double post woops
"
nono, I don't plan on leveling with this build, but I'd rather not have to do another build, regret all the points and what not, so leveling with different skills, while building up this tree, I've got all the gear ready and waiting.so a progression tree would be helpfull, like most important first and what not

Sorry if you have all the gear you should be able to figure this out. It doesnt matter much either wya. Crit chance will help make it more consistent.

"

Daki, nice dagger, but the added lightning damage to spells ruins EE. If you can afford it, it's worth redoing that part. Ideally you should do spell dmg, crit chance, and added cold damage to ATTACKS.

Fixed

Although i don't notice the difference (mind you, I'm 1 shooting everything in 75 maps, including almost all rares and sometimes even Exiles).

Really fun build and feels very strong. That instant leech!
"
Dakilula wrote:

Although i don't notice the difference (mind you, I'm 1 shooting everything in 75 maps, including almost all rares and sometimes even Exiles).

Really fun build and feels very strong. That instant leech!

Well I killed merciless dominus with level 4 gems relatively painlessly. It's hard to tell the effects sometimes, but the math says EE is a huge boost.

Loving the speed of the build. Survivability is good, but those Desecrate maps...what a pain.

How high can you get with Chaos res? Boots, Helm seem to basically it...

re: auras, I'm using Disc and AA. I don't see myself taking that much damage due to reflect, and my resistances are capped. This leaves me with about 40% unreserved. Thoughts about MoM?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info