MoreRain: Life&ES CoC Discharge [2.2]

"
Hi,

Is this build OK with Templar? If yes, what does the Templar's passive tree look like?

Thanks,

Just connect via spell dmg to templar start, and don't take spell damage and the +14ES/20% mana regen nodes at witch start.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Nice update to the guide! And congratulations on 99 in Warbands!

I'm cruising along, now 91 and pretty invincible. Love this build.

Still looking for dual -8 Elreon rings with a high life roll to min-max, but I don't think they exist (before mirrored items!).

2.8k life/ 5.1k ES
Spoiler

Good luck in the next league!
Last edited by Dakilula on Oct 3, 2015, 7:55:23 AM
"
Dakilula wrote:
Nice update to the guide! And congratulations on 99 in Warbands!

I'm cruising along, now 91 and pretty invincible. Love this build.

Hey, I'd recommend a decoy totem for opening strongboxes and some bosses, as well as enduring cry for getting ECs up when starting a map or after a period where they expire. Really helps with the invincibility thing.

Great build. I am running this in the 1 month race. What is the priority of the gem to get to 20% quality first?
"
JamesGamer wrote:
Great build. I am running this in the 1 month race. What is the priority of the gem to get to 20% quality first?

Discharge, and then Inc Crit Strikes, and then Cast on Crit.

If I try to use Zealot's Oath and nearby regen nodes instead of Vaal Pact, am I setting myself up for failure? Currently using this build, but with only 50ish crit (i need yo drop Ice Nova for incr. Crit in my 5l Voll's), and have some survivability issues. 3.4k-ish at 68, went CI. Aside from the obvious of needing more ES, would ZO also be viable? (For sake of argume t,assuming the refunded points kn the way to Vaal Pact evened out the cost)
"
Sphen wrote:
If I try to use Zealot's Oath and nearby regen nodes instead of Vaal Pact, am I setting myself up for failure? Currently using this build, but with only 50ish crit (i need yo drop Ice Nova for incr. Crit in my 5l Voll's), and have some survivability issues. 3.4k-ish at 68, went CI. Aside from the obvious of needing more ES, would ZO also be viable? (For sake of argume t,assuming the refunded points kn the way to Vaal Pact evened out the cost)

No, VP is much better than ZO.

Also CI isn't good for this build since you can't use a ES chest piece. You won't be able to get as much effective HP as hybrid, and you'll have bigger issues with stun.

"

No, VP is much better than ZO.

Also CI isn't good for this build since you can't use a ES chest piece. You won't be able to get as much effective HP as hybrid, and you'll have bigger issues with stun.

Well, thanks for the response. Was hoping for another answer about CI since I already have gear from a CI version a few leagues ago, but I can't argue with the evidence and experience of you and other posters here.

Just to be sure before I begin blowing currency on some pieces with life and Elreon rings, the only way you you replenish life is the Health Flask, right? I'm not missing any way these mechanics work?

And if I only have a 5L Voll's for now, would EE be worth it if I drop Ice Nova as you suggest? I feel the limited range of coverage from cold damage on a dagger wouldn't work smoothly with discharge (especially without a Voll's devotion)

Thanks again for your all your help.
"
Sphen wrote:

Just to be sure before I begin blowing currency on some pieces with life and Elreon rings, the only way you you replenish life is the Health Flask, right? I'm not missing any way these mechanics work?

And if I only have a 5L Voll's for now, would EE be worth it if I drop Ice Nova as you suggest? I feel the limited range of coverage from cold damage on a dagger wouldn't work smoothly with discharge (especially without a Voll's devotion)

Thanks again for your all your help.

You could get LGOH, but yeah one life flask is enough, especially a surgeon's one.

Dropping EE if you only have 5L is actually a good idea IMO.

Hey Matrix, I have couple of vagan daggers that I eventually want to craft

Spoiler

you mentioned something about crafting "cannot roll caster mods"

Would u update your step by step guide with it with a little explanation I am dumbo at these master crafting tricks?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info